GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellator 138: Slice Vs Shamrock Results & Discussion

+7
stu3ufc
Adax
God of Thunder
backdoor to zuffa
fka
CDF47
Kingfedor
11 posters
Go down
rezin
rezin

Bellator 138: Slice Vs Shamrock Results & Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bellator 138: Slice Vs Shamrock Results & Discussion

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:18 am
You could start a whole new promotion called "UFC1 vs Kimbo" and it's unclear if zuffa would even sue for copyright (wink, wink).

You don't have to worry about Kimbo losing either, those guys are so old they don't have the strength to finish a locked in rear naked choke.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Bellator 138: Slice Vs Shamrock Results & Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bellator 138: Slice Vs Shamrock Results & Discussion

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:22 am

Coker will start making phone calls tonight.

I'm pissed Kevin Rosier died recently(RIP), he would be a fabulous opponent for Kimbo.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:25 am
Seriously it will not be easy to find enough bad opponents for Kimbo.  I am for unretirement of Tim Sylvia.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:56 am
Too bad eric prindle is gone lol

This will be kimbos only win in bellator all other hws will beat him easily.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:34 am
This is why ramp entrances are fucking awesome!

with ufc it's walk through some fucking back alley

the kimbo and ken shamrock entrances got me so fucking pumped for the fight. some pride fc level shit

fuck the ufc they suck all the fucking atmosphere out of things.

im sad for ken if only he got palm to palm on that choke Sad
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:35 am
LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC wrote:Seriously it will not be easy to find enough bad opponents for Kimbo.  I am for unretirement of Tim Sylvia.

co promotion with ksw for fight with PUDZ
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:45 am
stu3ufc wrote:
LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC wrote:Seriously it will not be easy to find enough bad opponents for Kimbo.  I am for unretirement of Tim Sylvia.

co promotion with ksw for fight with PUDZ
I would pay to see Pudzilla destroy Kimbo alien
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:00 am
fka wrote:Bjorn never put together an event even close to as good as the dynamite show is.

Bjorn can stay under the rock hes hiding under....

YAWN! Bjorn was building bellator up so coker and his cronies could blow money on events like these

without bjorn you wouldnt have what you watched yesterday moron. without bjorn you wouldnt have bellator..and coker your butt buddy would still be unemployed sat on his ass stuffing his fat triple chin.

Who are you to say what bjorns long term plan was? The main event was considered a joke and a cough cough work by MMA fans.... least the Bellator PPV (which ended up on spike) eddie vs chandler was fucking epic.

who's to say Bjorn wouldnt have changed the format after tournaments had done their job establishing deep divisions which coker ruined by releasing a lot of prospects to make room for over paid UFC rejects and OLD washed up strikefart fighters like lashley

most of the bellator match making is straight up squash matches now and people get a hard on for quick finishes . have no idea who chandler faced at all...#cancrush #shitmatchmaking
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:08 am
Freire/Weichel was a great fight. Excellent comeback. A few more seconds in the first round and Weichel would have been Bellator champ.
fka
fka

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:41 pm
Bellator would be dead under bjorn he wanted a ppv model.....even i wasn't going to buy most ppvs...

Hell with current roster i probly wouldn't buy most bellator ppvs.

Cokers the one who came up with the tentpole shows and to put on less shows so he could make better cards you jerk off.

Bjorn woukda rode rampage ppv after ppv until bellator fell apart coupled with the deterioration of quality in tourneys due to putting too many shows on.

Stu you should stick to kunlun lmfao

If you don't know derek campos then ...... Smile
fka
fka

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:46 pm
Under bjorn bellator was a last choice fir fighters under coker we've gotten the shamrock and kimbos lol but we also got phil davis as well as a wave of exciting prospects.

Even vadim finkekstein saud under bjorn bellator had no direction and under coker they have more respect from everyone.

Coker has great relations with m1,ksw,and lets not firget sakakibars has something brewing..

With 1 night tourney and glory co promotion event modeled after k1 dynamite events......im very excited for the future.....

So go change your tampon bellator is the future and bjorn is counting the money he SOLD OUT for ubder some rock.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:29 pm
Bjorn had to go. Sure he built Bellator but he wasn't willing to change with the times. The tournament format hurt them badly as it went on. Champions rarely defended their titles and former champions didn't want to go back in to get another title shot. People rightfully blame this format as a reason why Cole Konrad retired because they couldn't give him enough fights.

Let's face it. Say what you want about Coker bringing in Shamrock and Kimbo but Bjorn brought has-beens in too. Look at Rampage and Tito.

By the way Stu, I wouldn't talk about "fixes" since some fans thought Rampage got a gift decision against Mo and some thought Michael Page's debut fight was a fix.

Campos isn't a can and who would you book Chandler against when he has a 3 fight losing streak?
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:35 am
I'm sorry but the changes that viacom and coker have done have brought more damage than good. How can people not see the match making is mostly squash fights for popular American fighters i.e Chandler/ lashley/King Mo

Least bjorn pushed for a more sports orientated approach to title shots. something thats been need in MMA.

i'm sure bjorn would have liked 5 big PPV as well as TV events.

The only thing coker has brought that I liked is bigger entrances with the ramp. Other than that he had kimbo and shamrock fight and fans are calling it a fake and a fix.

Bellators only hope in the next 12-18months is fallout from this reebok deal. Viacom dont care about MMA they care about making money! If bellator dips in the ratings then it's gone! Viacom would rather have more people tuning in to repeats of cops than live MMA

Bjorn was building for the future. How many promotions have you seen come out the woodwork and tried to compete with the UFC then go out of business. I would loved to have seen Bellator in 5 years time become more established in MMA under Bjorn and sure they could have changed the format.

Last edited by stu3ufc on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:39 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

By the way Stu, I wouldn't talk about "fixes" since some fans thought Rampage got a gift decision against Mo and some thought Michael Page's debut fight was a fix.

Never thought kimbo vs ken was a fix I argued against it on twitter

Rampage soundly beat Mo in my eyes no fix

No proof of any fix in pages bellator debut that guy ran into a punch that i saw myself in slow motion from multiple angles.

---

I think there is favouritism in the match making towards popular fighters.... Goiti Yamauchi has no business facing an experienced veteran such as Pat Curran. why is lashley still fighting bums 7 years into his mma career. He would have lost to JT as well. King mo gets to face bums and when he faces someone good he loses.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum