GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao Full fight Video - WBC, WBO Empty Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao Full fight Video - WBC, WBO

Mon May 04, 2015 8:44 am
Highlights

Last edited by Golden Age on Tue May 05, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
westcott123
westcott123

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao Full fight Video - WBC, WBO Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao Full fight Video - WBC, WBO

Mon May 04, 2015 10:26 am
Having re watched it again I can see why they gave it floyd . What did people think floyd was going to do? Stand there and brawl with manny ? .i find it funny some mma fans are like well this was a boring fight that's why I got into mma because mma has always had exiting fights right ?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao Full fight Video - WBC, WBO Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao Full fight Video - WBC, WBO

Mon May 04, 2015 1:19 pm
I agree with the judges that Floyd won
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon May 04, 2015 6:20 pm
This fight sucked.....

THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY.....

This was the biggest boxing fight in years......and it didn't come close to living up to the hype....

Smile
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Mon May 04, 2015 6:42 pm
'This fight sucked'

Only people who know nothing about boxing or ultimate cage wrasslin fans who think bleeding equates to a great fight would say it sucked.

Was it a great fight? No, but it was fairly entertaining. It was an ok match.

Mayweather is very talented. With his footwork, technique and ring generalship he is truly elite.
fka
fka

Mon May 04, 2015 8:33 pm
They both threw like half of their usual output......this was supposed to be the fight of the century......not the point fight of the century.

Manny supposedly had a shoulder injury so maybe that explains his reason.....but floyd ran alot and wasn't looking to initiate a lot.

For everything it was supposed to be ....it wasn't,it was a disappointment to nearly everyone ive talked to or read myself.

The fight was not edge of your seat action....it just didn't live up to hype.

Yeah IT SUCKED BIG TIME!
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Mon May 04, 2015 8:44 pm
'Floyd ran alot'

I watched the fight and I didn't see Floyd run.

I saw Floyd fight with super elite skills. Footwork and ring generalship that other top boxers would kill to have. He put on a great display.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Mon May 04, 2015 9:19 pm
It was an amazing fight, not an exciting fight. No edge of the seat action, or knockdowns or anything. It was rather a display of art, technicality and skill. I know next to nothing about boxing, but when I opened the video next to my programming window to ignore, I found that I could not ignore it all. The punching, dodging and weaving, it was all on another level than you see in any other fighter. I was amazed by it. For all I know all of their other fights are more exciting, but this one was good.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Tue May 05, 2015 2:38 am
Boxing is more than punching. It's also timing, footwork, defensive skills, cardio and ring generalship.

Both Floyd and Manny are highly skilled athletes.

Educated combat sports fans appreciate the fantastic skill sets they have. The uneducated 'just bleed' fans think blood is the deciding factor in whether a match is good or not.

Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Tue May 05, 2015 8:21 am
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Boxing is more than punching. It's also timing, footwork, defensive skills, cardio and ring generalship.

Both Floyd and Manny are highly skilled athletes.

Educated combat sports fans appreciate the fantastic skill sets they have. The uneducated  'just bleed' fans think blood is the deciding factor in whether a match is good or not.

The blood ??? its fighting sport you need to punch people in the face lol boxing is shit kickboxing is the real stand up sport lol
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 05, 2015 4:22 pm
fka wrote:This fight sucked.....

THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY.....

This was the biggest boxing fight in years......and it didn't come close to living up to the hype....

Smile

Yeah, I was hoping for better as well. Would have had to been a complete war to live up to that hype.
fka
fka

Tue May 05, 2015 7:30 pm
Yeah and how much was ppv? Lol

Was no war.....point fighting and counter fighting....

Everyone i've talked to was let down by this fight....i watched it...reminded me why i watch kick boxing instead.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 06, 2015 5:15 pm
fka wrote:Yeah and how much was ppv? Lol

Was no war.....point fighting and counter fighting....

Everyone i've talked to was let down by this fight....i watched it...reminded me why i watch kick boxing instead.

PPV at $100 was crazy and I didn't really enjoy the point fighting either.  

It was a let down for me as well.  Been waiting a long time for that fight and was hoping to see better than that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum