GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Floyd Mayweather suggests Manny Pacquiao is 'slowly changing' for future 'Money' fight  Empty Floyd Mayweather suggests Manny Pacquiao is 'slowly changing' for future 'Money' fight

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:39 pm
Why didn't Manny Pacquiao steamroll Juan Manuel Marquez last Saturday night (Nov. 12, 2011) in the "Pacquiao vs. Marquez 3" trilogy at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada?

"Pac-Man," who is considered by many combat sports fans and journalists to be the pound-for-pound king of the "sweet science," fought Marquez to a controversial majority decision win this past weekend in "Sin City."

Some have even argued that he lost.

So what happened? Was Pacquiao having an off night? Or was "Dinamita" having a career performance at the ripe old age of 38?

Fellow boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. tells Fight Hype that Pacquiao is "slowly changing" in preparation for a future fight against "Money:"

"I didn't watch the fight, but from what I'm hearing, Marquez got cheated. Win, lose or draw, whoever I fight still has to be tested with random blood and urine tests ... I mean, the fight could've happened the way it happened because, you know, someone is slowly changing so they can prepare to fight me. They know they're going to have to take the random blood and the random urine tests ... I personally think it's Bob Arum having a vendetta. I think he's very very upset with me because, you know, I exposed and I opened the world's eyes up to different things. I never officially came out and said that I believe Manny Pacquiao is on steroids or that I believe he's on enhancement drugs; I never came out and said that he actually is. I only stated my opinion on what I believe in ... I just had an opinion. I didn't say, 'I know you doing this' or 'I know you doing that.' I said some jokes in the past, had fun, doing it smiling, and we talked about it, but if I was or wasn't joking, it's just my opinion. I'm entitled to my own opinion. People have said things about me, and wrote and criticized me about things in the past, but it goes in one ear and out the other. A lot of times, I don't hear about it because, like I said before, I don't read it if it's negative. If it's positive, then they know to bring it to me."
Mayweather is coming off his own controversial victory, a knockout win over Victor Ortiz in September, and refuses to fight Pacquiao if the Filipino phenom doesn't agree to undergo random blood and urine tests.

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/11/14/2561681/floyd-mayweather-suggests-manny-pacquiao-is-slowly-changing-for
brace
brace

Floyd Mayweather suggests Manny Pacquiao is 'slowly changing' for future 'Money' fight  Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather suggests Manny Pacquiao is 'slowly changing' for future 'Money' fight

Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:15 pm
Floyd is a piece of shit Manny ducker. Manny did look like he was more defensive minded tho..
monaroCountry

Floyd Mayweather suggests Manny Pacquiao is 'slowly changing' for future 'Money' fight  Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather suggests Manny Pacquiao is 'slowly changing' for future 'Money' fight

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 pm
Manny and JMM is always going to be a war and a close one at that, its more style and how both fighters match up than anything.

A random blood test is stretching it to the extreme especially when theres no guarantees of the fight happening from the world renowned ducker like Floyd Moneyweather.

PacMac doesnt seem to have trouble with the other fighters fighting, its just Moneyweather trying to duck a guy who has the best chance of upsetting his nicely propped up record.

As a fan, im more interested in a JMM v Manny IV than a Manny v Money
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:25 pm
Floyd isn't ducking Manny, Manny isn't ducking Floyd. Bob Arum is a p4p faggot who is main reason the fight of the millennium isn't happening.
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:43 pm
My perspective that I probably plagiarized - Why would Mayweathers risk his legacy to fight Pacquiao. When money can simply fight the Ortizes and make $40m?

Bob Arum is the truth and is an honorary member of Anti-Zuff TT.

and I quote "rolling around like homosexuals on the ground" in reference to UFC.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:18 pm
fuck yeah Bob Arum is AZTT and a man of honor who can take a punch..

We need a Bob Arum smily
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum