GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Proof Coker is controlled - Zuffa -Reebok Empty Proof Coker is controlled - Zuffa -Reebok

Mon May 11, 2015 4:58 pm
"I think that people really have to take a step back and understand that this is a business that everybody here's trying to run. The UFC is a business. Bellator is a business. Both of these are businesses and just like the fighters - they're a business of their own, a brand business. I think the UFC felt that was the number that made it work for everybody. I think for the fighters, from what I'm reading, it's a hard pill to swallow, but at the end of the day, I think UFC had to do what they had to do." wrote:

He's so ZUFFA friendly here. Anyone with balls would say the reebok deal is shitty and that fighters are losing money but not zuffas friend scott coker at least Bjorn came out against any sponsorship tax on fighters. You speak out about zuffa and you get smeared across the media.

I'm so sick of  "it's business" to justify such shitty sponsorship pay. What a fucking joke. I expected more from Coker. This is why Bellator will never compete with the UFC because this guy will never call UFC on their bullshit. The MMA industry is just shit, no athlete should even bother because it's peanuts.

(inb4 FKA points out they signed phil davis this and that..... thats not the point....he should be saying the deal is bad when it clearly is...instead of being the beta faggot dana white bitch boy that he is)

Proof Coker is controlled - Zuffa -Reebok 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

Proof Coker is controlled - Zuffa -Reebok Lol
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Proof Coker is controlled - Zuffa -Reebok Empty Re: Proof Coker is controlled - Zuffa -Reebok

Mon May 11, 2015 5:03 pm
Yeah, he should have been honest and said what a shitty deal some of the fighters are getting here. He does mention in this article that he is getting a lot of calls from unhappy UFC fighters. Some are getting huge sponsorship dollar cuts with this deal and they are not happy.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Proof Coker is controlled - Zuffa -Reebok Empty Re: Proof Coker is controlled - Zuffa -Reebok

Mon May 11, 2015 6:27 pm
Eh.  Coker's known for making a point of saying things that don't cause waves or even ripples.  He tries very hard to not say anything of substance during interviews. He's just being his normal overly-diplomatic self.
If Bellator was controlled by Zuffa we would see the same kind of feeder-league activity we see elsewhere.  With Bellator, we see the opposite.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Mon May 11, 2015 6:41 pm
From the interview with Scott Coker:
I think that's something you'll have to ask them.
I can only speculate.
you'll have to talk to them about.
Business as usual.
We're not going to engage in any kind of dialogue with you
Look, I can't engage in any kind of conversation with you guys.
I think time will tell.
I think it depends
I can't speak for their business because that's their business.
Honestly, I don't even know.
That's really between them.
This is all speculation, right? We can only talk about hypotheticals
I just don't know

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon May 11, 2015 6:52 pm
Wow stu shut down per usual....

Coker doesn't have to say shit....he just has to sit back and reap the rewards of the dumbass move by signing unhappy fighters.

Hes professional unlike dana who acts like a teenage girl with pms ranting and acting a fool.

Its refreshing to see someone being better then the example set forth.

Fedor wouldn't of said anything either.....

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka
fka

Mon May 11, 2015 6:57 pm
Plus lets face it bellator paygrade is only better at the top of the rankings its pretty much the same at the lower tiers so it would be dumb calling the kettle black.

He could of said something about being supportive of sponsorship freedoms which is where bellator will gain traction now.

Even the guys making 2500/2500 can have as many sponsors as they want and make money on top of payout unlike zuffa slaves.

If coker were smart theyd start airing Prelims atleast for the bigger events as a lead in to the main event.It would attract more guys just fir opportunity to be on tv and more young guys could get shine like strikeforce challengers did hell even wsof does it.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka
fka

Mon May 11, 2015 7:17 pm
How long before WAAMPAGE starts crying about ufc pay? and says cokers dick tasted like candy lmfao

BELLATOR #1
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon May 11, 2015 7:55 pm
fka wrote:Wow stu shut down per usual....

wtf u talking about

childish as fucking always

you dont give a shit about the future of the sport or the fighters

---

Saying it's business is just a fucking cop out

you will never hear coker criticise the UFC ever....

Proof Coker is controlled - Zuffa -Reebok 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

Proof Coker is controlled - Zuffa -Reebok Lol
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon May 11, 2015 9:09 pm
mma sucks shit as a sport. I hope the whole things is shutdown.

Tj Dillashaw is a scared bitch.

fka

Mon May 11, 2015 9:31 pm
Bellator has taken multiple shots at ufc in leadups to fights.....your such a hater you completely lost your mind...all you do is shit on mma and you question my love of the sport..?HAHA

You complain about how much of a douche dana is and now complain because someone doesn't act like him.....

You literally haven't had a good argument in quite sometime.....you should take time off and build a stronger case.....shutting you down is too easy....its not fun anymore... Smile

BELLATOR #1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum