GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:29 am
Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  12088344_740243456103141_7733640084390678585_n

Klitschko Vs Fury
November 28, 2015
Esprit Arena

Düsseldorf, GermanyWladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  De

Main Card:
Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svgWladimir Klitschko (64-3)     vs.     (24-0) Tyson FuryWladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg     
Main Event | Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Title_belt-e0b2680c7948039eb0135de3b1d01a5f WBA - IBF - WBO - IBO Title Fight | Heavyweight | 265 lbs (120 kg)

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  21px-Flag_of_Norway.svgCecilia Braekhus (27-0)        vs.                             TBA     
Main Card  | Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Title_belt-e0b2680c7948039eb0135de3b1d01a5f WBC - WBA - IBF - WBO - IBO Title Fight | Female Welterweight | 145 lbs (66 kg)

WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko will put his titles on the line in a bid to defend for the 19th consecutive time against undefeated European ace Tyson Fury Nov. 28 at the Esprit Arena in Dusseldorf, Germany.

According to ESPN’s Dan Rafael, the fight will air on HBO in the U.S.

Klitschko, 39, has not tasted defeat in more than 11 years and holds a professional record of 64-3 with 53 knockouts.

That daunting fact did not discourage the 26-year-old British challenger from taking to Twitter to issue a prediction for fight night, however:

Fury, a massive 6-foot-9 knockout artist who hails from Manchester, England, became the mandatory challenger for the WBO title in November 2014 with a 10th-round stoppage of Dereck Chisora. Since then, Fury (24-0, 18 KOs) bested Christian Hammer via unanimous decision on Feb. 28.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:20 am
I hope Fury will win!
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko Vs Tyson Fury - November 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:04 pm
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:05 am
Official weights:

Fury 247, Klitschko 245 and 3/4.

Fury is at his lightest weight in over 3 years. He was 260 in his last fight.

Klitschko is at a pretty normal weight for him.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:06 am
Hughie Fury is set to face Konstantin Arich, after 2 opponents fell through
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:28 pm
Fury won by decision, to retain his undefeated record at 25-0.

He outboxed the shit out of Wladimir.

Wladimir can go join his fascist brother in Kiev now, and cry over it.

A rematch will see Wlad. knocked out.

Fuck fascists, and fuck Wlad.

Vitali is mayor of Kiev, and Ukraine has gone fascist.

Russia isn't great or perfect or anything, but Ukraine is straight fascist lately, and Vitali is mayor of Kiev (a puppet).

I hope these two guys get a nice hotel together, maybe grab a few Kiev prostitutes, and cry themselves to sleep.

I'm so happy Fury won, and I expected him to win.

I posted about it on other forums.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:55 pm
Keep it classy, Nodo.

Wlad looked his age in there, and has for the last couple years. It was a downright awful fight from him.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:11 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Keep it classy, Nodo.

Wlad looked his age in there, and has for the last couple years. It was a downright awful fight from him.

Yeah wlad age is getting up there still people can say what they want still took 9 years for a person to dethrone him it is was just simply the young lion beating the old lion .

Give fury credit douchbags (friendly banter).

I actually predicted Fury to win.

I thought he was the toughest opponent Wlad. had faced in quite a while, and thought he had the skills to get the job done.

Fury does have flaws, but he has improved his game as he came up.

He is a pretty solid fighter.

He's also now the heavyweight champion of the world.

Deontay Wilder; he's coming for you, bro.

Let there be a rematch. Fury will win by KO.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:57 am
westcott123 wrote:

Yeah wlad age is getting up there still people can say what they want still took 9 years for a person to dethrone him it is was just simply the young lion beating the old lion .

I thought he was the toughest opponent Wlad. had faced in quite a while, and thought he had the skills to get the job done.

Shit I'm really sorry, I think I clicked edit instead of reply.

Thereby I fucked up this dude's post.

Sorry man.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:58 am
nodogoshi wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Shit I'm really sorry, I think I clicked edit instead of reply.

Thereby I fucked up this dude's post.

Sorry man.

No worries its cool .
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:32 pm
tyson got stripped of his belt .
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:35 pm
Tyson Fury now holds just two versions of the world heavyweight title after being stripped of the IBF belt
World heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has been stripped of his IBF title less than two weeks after winning it.

The Briton, 27, had to agree to fight the IBF's mandatory challenger Vyacheslav Glazkov but will instead face Wladimir Klitschko in a rematch.

Fury beat Ukrainian Klitschko on points on 28 November to claim three versions of the heavyweight crown.

Lindsey Tucker, championships chairman at the IBF, told BBC Sport: "It's true he's been stripped of his IBF belt."

He added: "Our challenger was Vyacheslav Glazkov, but instead Fury's gone and signed a rematch clause with Wladimir Klitschko."

Fury, who is unbeaten in 25 professional contests, retains the WBA and WBO versions of the heavyweight title, while the WBC belt is held by American Deontay Wilder.

The 31-year-old Glazkov, also a Ukrainian, has won 21 of his 22 professional fights.

The contract for last month's title fight in Dusseldorf included a clause for a rematch, for which the date and the venue have to be decided, and Klitschko - who had been world champion for 11 years - announced last week he would take up the option.

Fury has been at the centre of controversy following his comments about women and gay people.

The Manchester fighter has been quoted as saying a woman's "best place is on her back" and has criticised homosexuality and abortion.

He subsequently said: "Tyson Fury loves his fellow humans. He doesn't hate anybody."

Meanwhile, Greater Manchester Police are investigating an allegation of hate crime against Fury after a complaint was received following comments the fighter made on the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme ,
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:45 am
Yeah, and Martin-Breazle which was suppose to be this weekend is also cancelled, because Martin is fighting Glazkov now.

It's quite a joke.

Glazkov was also suppose to be fighting Wilder, but his promoter demanded a purse bid with Fury, when Fury already was committed to a rematch with Wladimer (by contract). It was a ploy to get Fury stripped.

The whole thing is rather farcical.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum