GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

UFC releases 14 fighters including Hatsu Hioki and Ryan Jimmo Empty UFC releases 14 fighters including Hatsu Hioki and Ryan Jimmo

Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:03 pm
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/7/8905111/report-hatsu-hioki-and-ryan-jimmo-among-14-fighters-released-by-the

Jimmo says he cant be happier leaving that crappy contract lol take a look guys pretty funny.

fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

UFC releases 14 fighters including Hatsu Hioki and Ryan Jimmo Empty Re: UFC releases 14 fighters including Hatsu Hioki and Ryan Jimmo

Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:04 pm
Prison sentence is jimmos exact words lol
Heretic
Heretic

UFC releases 14 fighters including Hatsu Hioki and Ryan Jimmo Empty Re: UFC releases 14 fighters including Hatsu Hioki and Ryan Jimmo

Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:14 pm
the UFC ruined Hioki hopefully he can make a comeback
Adax

Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:21 pm
Robbie Peralta and Dhiego Lima are some good prospects for Bellator. Peralta was a Strikeforce guy and Lima has the family ins obviously.

Also looks like youeffsee is giving up on China Rolling LMAO
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:39 pm
Heretic wrote:the UFC ruined Hioki hopefully he can make a comeback

He ruined himself with his lackluster performances....he's way too passive...shame because his ground game is nasty.

when he lost to Lamas I knew he wouldnt go anywhere.

Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:06 pm
AudaxSynth wrote:

UFC doesn't know how to scout fighters is one of the reasons why, (that and their "product" doesn't cater to Asian interests at all).

I predicted this way back when on my very first post on this board. The Chinese want to see their guys win. The UFC cannot provide that because they signed Zhang Tiequan who can't fight at all as their first Chinese fighter and then talent scouted using TUF which is the worst way to scout talent. How does taking fighters out of their camps and trapping them in a reality show house prove who is the greatest fighter?

Look at ONE, they actually have decent Chinese fighters on their roster because they employ traditional scouting methods and understand Asia. They will succeed in China. UFC never even got started there.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:19 pm
KUNLUN IS STRONG!

UFC IS WEAK
Dorch
Dorch

Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:20 pm
Hioki went to the UFC and looked like a UFC fighter with that style of fighting he had in USA , what a shame ... he looked like he came from TUF or something
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:21 am
Dorch wrote:Hioki went to the UFC and looked like a UFC fighter with that style of fighting he had in USA , what a shame ...  he looked like he came from TUF or something

Japanese fighters arent aggressive enough
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:08 am
Hamilcar wrote:
AudaxSynth wrote:

UFC doesn't know how to scout fighters is one of the reasons why, (that and their "product" doesn't cater to Asian interests at all).

I predicted this way back when on my very first post on this board.  The Chinese want to see their guys win.  The UFC cannot provide that because they signed Zhang Tiequan who can't fight at all as their first Chinese fighter and then talent scouted using TUF which is the worst way to scout talent.  How does taking fighters out of their camps and trapping them in a reality show house prove who is the greatest fighter?  

Look at ONE, they actually have decent Chinese fighters on their roster because they employ traditional scouting methods and understand Asia.  They will succeed in China.  UFC never even got started there.

Great point. How can you tell a fighter's potential by having them leave their family, gym, coaches, and teammates, only to have them be where they've never been and train with people they likely never met before?

The China and ONE examples are good but it's also more than that. At this point, I think Bellator has better heavyweight prospects. Look at Ayala, Butler, Huddleston, Johnson, and Sakai. Look at other divisions. How did the UFC miss out on Goiti Yamauchi? I guess he didn't try out for a TUF Brazil. How did they miss Chris Honeycutt as Koscheck was still with the UFC? What about Linton Vassell or Michael Page? I know UFC can't get everybody but they've missed out on a lot.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:14 am
Never under estimate BJORN! he's the reason why these top prospects were scouted and snapped up. UFC have their heads up their ass...

UFC releases 14 fighters including Hatsu Hioki and Ryan Jimmo Bellator-CEO-Bjorn-Rebney-PR
Dorch
Dorch

Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:05 am
stu3ufc wrote:
Dorch wrote:Hioki went to the UFC and looked like a UFC fighter with that style of fighting he had in USA , what a shame ...  he looked like he came from TUF or something

Thats a pretty rough generalization but you might be right.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:38 pm
Dorch wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

not saying all! Kawajiri is a prime example of a badass

what I mean is push the pace

I love you
Dorch
Dorch

Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:40 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
Dorch wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

not saying all! Kawajiri is a prime example of a badass

what I mean is push the pace

I love you

In the UFC even Kawa is still sleeping sadly Rolling LMAO
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:47 pm
if only kawa came to UFC 5 years earlier
Dorch
Dorch

Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:00 pm
I totally agree Stu , 2010 was a good year for Kawa to shine
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum