GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Ryan Jimmo

+5
CDF47
nodogoshi
stu3ufc
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Adax
9 posters
Go down
Adax

R.I.P. Ryan Jimmo Empty R.I.P. Ryan Jimmo

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:25 am
Former defending MFC champ passed away after being killed in a hit and run.

Death[edit]
Jimmo got in a parking lot altercation in the early morning of June 26, 2016. When he was walking away, the other car sped up and ran him over in a hit and run, and he later died at the hospital from his injuries.[34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Jimmo

Fuck.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

R.I.P. Ryan Jimmo Empty Re: R.I.P. Ryan Jimmo

Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:26 am
R.I.P.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:18 pm
another huge loss to the MMA community Sad
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:21 pm
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:24 pm
That's crazy.

RIP
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:57 pm
Audax wrote:Former defending MFC champ passed away after being killed in a hit and run.

Death[edit]
Jimmo got in a parking lot altercation in the early morning of June 26, 2016. When he was walking away, the other car sped up and ran him over in a hit and run, and he later died at the hospital from his injuries.[34]

Fuck.

man that ius fucked up I hope they catch the bastard that ran him over man what is it with this year Randleman ali kimbo and now ryan jimmo not to mention others like david bowie and prince .
Heretic
Heretic

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:13 am
RIP
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:36 am
westcott123 wrote:
Audax wrote:Former defending MFC champ passed away after being killed in a hit and run.

Death[edit]

Fuck.

man that ius fucked up I hope they catch the bastard that ran him over man what is it with this year Randleman ali kimbo and now ryan jimmo not to mention others like david bowie and prince .

Don't forget Jordan Parsons as Jimmo wasn't the only one killed in a hit and run.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:21 pm
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:43 pm
westcott123 wrote:

Death[edit]

Fuck.

Suloev now as well
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:47 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Death[edit]

Fuck.

Don't forget Jordan Parsons as Jimmo wasn't the only one killed in a hit and run.

Yeah it is a real shame
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:15 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Death[edit]

Fuck.

looks like they caught them

Anthony Getschel, 23, is charged with second-degree murder, criminal negligence causing death, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death, and failing to stop at the scene of an accident involving death, Edmonton police said Wednesday.

Jordan Wagner, 21, is charged with being an accessory after the fact to murder.

The arrests come one day after police located the truck suspected to be involved.

Jimmo 34, died from blunt force trauma after he was run over by a pickup truck in a parking lot just off Whyte Avenue Sunday.

Police said the two men charged did not know Jimmo.

"Investigations showed that a brief verbal argument occurred shortly before the incident took place," police said in a news release.

Jimmo's death was Edmonton's 25th homicide of the year.

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:08 pm
Good to hear they found them.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:57 am
R.I.P.
Sponsored content