GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Dana White and conor mcgregor had a $3million bet Empty Dana White and conor mcgregor had a $3million bet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:43 pm
conor and his friends bet that he'd finish mendes in 2 rounds

how is this not suspicous at all
Adax

Dana White and conor mcgregor had a $3million bet Empty Re: Dana White and conor mcgregor had a $3million bet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:58 pm
Business as usual.

Dana White and conor mcgregor had a $3million bet 3760728595
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Dana White and conor mcgregor had a $3million bet Empty Re: Dana White and conor mcgregor had a $3million bet

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:59 pm
stu3ufc wrote:conor and his friends bet that he'd finish mendes in 2 rounds

Because Stu, the zombies will say that it's the UFC and not the "fake fighting", "corrupt" PRIDE.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:39 pm
I'd have to watch the fight to determine if it was a work or not. So I guess, I will never know.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:22 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:conor and his friends bet that he'd finish mendes in 2 rounds

Because Stu, the zombies will say that it's the UFC and not the "fake fighting", "corrupt" PRIDE.

Yes they are pretty much what is ironic right is that they are giving wanderlei shit about fights being fixed in the UFC yet they automatically believe Gary goodridge who has dementia has even said it was primarily with the camps and was early in pride history  ,Rampage Jackson who can be a sore loser and not mention he talks shit about every org pride,UFC,bellator .ensoune enoue from what I read some were is a disgruntled former employee .I might be blind pride fan boy but that contract were it shows they can take peds I'm sorry but how do we know even know it is pride contract there is no proof if it was why didn't he take a picture of the entire thing and wouldn't it of been a mix of English and Japanese ? I'm no editor but it looks like some one typed that up and rather poorly too.when Dana had chuck over there he would saw one of them I pretty sure he would outed them back then but he didn't . They have the nerve to call us blind fan boys
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum