GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

The Ultimate Fighter Brasil - Episode 1 Empty The Ultimate Fighter Brasil - Episode 1

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:31 am
The Ultimate Fighter Brasil - Episode 1

Last edited by Dagwood on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

The Ultimate Fighter Brasil - Episode 1 Empty Re: The Ultimate Fighter Brasil - Episode 1

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:54 am
Great find Dagwood, thanks a lot for this.
Wolfman
Wolfman

The Ultimate Fighter Brasil - Episode 1 Empty Re: The Ultimate Fighter Brasil - Episode 1

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:51 am
Thanks, Dag. I missed it yesterday. Laughing

Man, that Alexandre Ramos is probably the biggest douchebag i've ever seen in my life. I was so glad to see him get KO'd like that. The guy represents everything that's wrong with martial arts and MMA. Great job by Wolverine.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:14 pm
^I haven't been keeping up with this at all. Is this what is showing on FX right now?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm
TUF Brazil is way better than Ultimate Fighter Live in my opinion. It was an awesome first episode. Lot of great fights and finishes.

Drinaldo is a beast. He is a LW (champ at Jungle Fight), fighting at MW. I think he is taking this tournament.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:13 pm
CDF47 wrote:TUF Brazil is way better than Ultimate Fighter Live in my opinion. It was an awesome first episode. Lot of great fights and finishes.

Drinaldo is a beast. He is a LW (champ at Jungle Fight), fighting at MW. I think he is taking this tournament.

Actually the winners of the whole thing are already known. Don't open if you don't want spoiler.

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t1251-tuf-brazil-finalists-revealed-by-idiots-in-globo
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 pm
lol I watched tuf at least this one anyway. other then that bald parasite acting hard the show was good.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:26 pm
Wolfman wrote:
CDF47 wrote:TUF Brazil is way better than Ultimate Fighter Live in my opinion. It was an awesome first episode. Lot of great fights and finishes.

Actually the winners of the whole thing are already known. Don't open if you don't want spoiler.

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t1251-tuf-brazil-finalists-revealed-by-idiots-in-globo

Yeah, I saw that thread earlier but I didn't open because I didn't want it to be spoiled. I still haven't checked it out.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:lol I watched tuf at least this one anyway. other then that bald parasite acting hard the show was good.

LOL...Yeah, he was acting extra hard on this show but aside from that the show was one of the better TUF shows I have seen. Brazilian fighters are just the shit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum