GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Alexander Gustafsson : "this reebok deal isn't going to help the fighters" Empty Alexander Gustafsson : "this reebok deal isn't going to help the fighters"

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:25 am
And yet another fighter is coming out and publicly speaking against the reebok deal. Props to Alex. I posted our open letter to his Facebook, he knows what time it is.

“Pay the fighters a lot more money,” Gustafsson said. “For all the hard work and the sacrifices fighters generally do to fight, I think they’re a little bit underpaid. The same thing with the Reebok deal, too. I don’t have anything negative to say about it. I just think, why take away from fighters who haven’t established themselves in the organization? They have a hard time already, so why take away the small sponsors so they can pay the rent and pay their bills? Why take that away too? Really squeezing that last money from the fighters that haven’t been established yet. I think it’s sad to see.”

“Of course (it makes the sport less attractive),” Gustafsson said. “It’s hard as it is. Some of them don’t have a choice, they have to do the sport to survive. Some of them don’t. But I still think that the more support you can have from local sponsors, the more time you have to put in the gym and the more the sport will develop. It’s just that this Reebok deal is not going to help the fighters.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/09/alexand...lopment-of-mma
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Alexander Gustafsson : "this reebok deal isn't going to help the fighters" Empty Re: Alexander Gustafsson : "this reebok deal isn't going to help the fighters"

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:30 am
[b]I don’t have anything negative to say about it[/b]. I just think, why take away from fighters who haven’t established themselves in the organization? wrote:

LMAO nice disclaimer..... You know it's shit not only for prelim guys but for also MAIN EVENT PPV stars like yourself Gus! You know that you're being short changed here and fucked over by the UFC
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Alexander Gustafsson : "this reebok deal isn't going to help the fighters" Empty Re: Alexander Gustafsson : "this reebok deal isn't going to help the fighters"

Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:58 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
[b]I don’t have anything negative to say about it[/b]. I just think, why take away from fighters who haven’t established themselves in the organization? wrote:

LMAO nice disclaimer..... You know it's shit not only for prelim guys but for also MAIN EVENT PPV stars like yourself Gus! You know that you're being short changed here and fucked over by the UFC

Yeah, the fighters are getting screwed over, even many of the top guys probably.

I noticed the avatar upgrade.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:35 am
CDF47 wrote:

if you can't beat them join them Rolling LMAO cat cat cat
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:03 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

if you can't beat them join them Rolling LMAO cat cat cat

LOL
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 pm
Wait whats your avatar im on mobile always....
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:08 pm
Ok that's priceless after all the BS hahaha

Welcome aboard stu haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum