GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randy Couture Back in the Gym Training ...

+6
Rocksoldier84
stu3ufc
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Adax
westcott123
Kinosis
10 posters
Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

Randy Couture Back in the Gym Training ... Empty Randy Couture Back in the Gym Training ...

Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:52 pm
Sam Spira, Couture's lawyer/manager, tweeted this today:

https://twitter.com/SamSpira/status/652883454502146048/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
westcott123
westcott123

Randy Couture Back in the Gym Training ... Empty Re: Randy Couture Back in the Gym Training ...

Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:55 pm
I thought randy was always in the gym You watch they are going to say oh he is fighting a 100 year old randy even though all randy is doing is training .
Adax

Randy Couture Back in the Gym Training ... Empty Re: Randy Couture Back in the Gym Training ...

Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:47 pm
Couture is probably the #2 fight I'd want after Pudz, just based on how long Zooffa Zombies were harping for this matchup to happen. Not as beneficial for the global aspect, but it'd sure help shut up some of the louder ignorance.

westcott123 is calling it exactly how the Zooffa media and zombies will react. Funny how predictable they are at this point, they should be more careful with the transparency if you ask me.
Randy Couture Back in the Gym Training ... 2842603839
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:45 am
Sam Spira who published that video also has a picture of Fedor and Randy fighting for WAMMA belt

https://twitter.com/SamSpira
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:59 am
AudaxSynth wrote:Couture is probably the #2 fight I'd want after Pudz, just based on how long Zooffa Zombies were harping for this matchup to happen. Not as beneficial for the global aspect, but it'd sure help shut up some of the louder ignorance.

westcott123 is calling it exactly how the Zooffa media and zombies will react. Funny how predictable they are at this point, they should be more careful with the transparency if you ask me.
Randy Couture Back in the Gym Training ... 2842603839

totally. I'd be happy with Pudz or Randy.... Fuck zuffa... fedor has nothing to prove to them
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:58 am
Age aside (cause you know everyone will say about it being too late), this would be funny as the UFC had this fight and blew it. All they had to do was co-promote an event with M-1 but they let their selfishness get in the way.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:36 pm
Fedor/Randy would be great on NYE
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:12 pm
i was right the people on the bj penn face book page are saying is randy training for fedor ?
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:23 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Age aside (cause you know everyone will say about it being too late), this would be funny as the UFC had this fight and blew it. All they had to do was co-promote an event with M-1 but they let their selfishness get in the way.

yeah but we all know why if randy went affliction while he was still champ and lost their whole ufc calibre thing would of went out the window .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:35 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Age aside (cause you know everyone will say about it being too late), this would be funny as the UFC had this fight and blew it. All they had to do was co-promote an event with M-1 but they let their selfishness get in the way.

yeah but we all know why if randy went affliction while he was still champ and lost  their  whole ufc calibre thing would of went out the window .

That's why they couldn't get Fedor because UFC wants everyone and never want to co-promote. It's amazing how people can say they have the best but they insist on being in an island all to themselves. They don't have their best fight other companies best but we know why because there's a good possibility that some would lose which would destroy the UFC's mystique.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:46 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

yeah but we all know why if randy went affliction while he was still champ and lost  their  whole ufc calibre thing would of went out the window .

That's why they couldn't get Fedor because UFC wants everyone and never want to co-promote. It's amazing how people can say they have the best but they insist on being in an island all to themselves. They don't have their best fight other companies best but we know why because there's a good possibility that some would lose which would destroy the UFC's mystique.

Exactly the reason why the ufc has their exclusive contacts they know for a fact that fighters in others orgs even today would have a great chance of beating any of their fighters
But i still like to know what the name of that "mysterious island" dana went to probably treasure island in las vegas .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:54 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Exactly the reason why the ufc has their exclusive contacts they know for a fact that fighters in others orgs even today would have a great chance of beating any of their fighters
But i still like to know what the name of that "mysterious island" dana went to probably treasure island in las vegas .

Absolutely. Hell, look at Bellator. You can make an argument that their Featherweight and Lightweight divisions are just as strong and they probably have better heavyweight prospects. M-1's heavyweight division is also very solid. ONE has champions like Bibiano Fernandes, Shinya Aoki, and Ben Askren.

It could've been Treasure Island but one thing we know for sure is there was no X to mark the spot as he couldn't get Fedor's X on the spot of a contract.
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Randy Couture Back in the Gym Training ... Empty In soccer this happen all the time the best vs eachother?

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:33 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

This would never happen in soccer and your analogy in a island saying to themselves were the best but we don't compete with other competition than are own. How dumb is that.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:16 pm
CODELMJVG wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

This would never happen in soccer and your analogy in a island saying to themselves were the best but we don't compete with other competition than are own. How dumb is that.

Agreed. It doesn't happen in other sports as far as I know. You don't hear the NFL repeatedly bash the CFL and say the best play in the NFL or you don't hear them call soccer pussies and the NFL real football. You don't hear Major League Baseball trash Japanese Baseball and say only the best play in MLB.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:51 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CODELMJVG wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Agreed. It doesn't happen in other sports as far as I know. You don't hear the NFL repeatedly bash the CFL and say the best play in the NFL or you don't hear them call soccer pussies and the NFL real football. You don't hear Major League Baseball trash Japanese Baseball and say only the best play in MLB.

yes but it is getting tiresome  i mean really rizin is pride 2.0 all they can do is bitch about fedor fighting there i mean really they need get over them selves it is like wahhh wahh fedor didn't signed with the ufc his scared wahhh stomps foot .
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:21 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CODELMJVG wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

yes but it is getting tiresome  i mean really rizin is pride 2.0 all they can do is bitch about fedor fighting there i mean really they need get over them selves it is like wahhh wahh fedor didn't signed with the ufc his scared wahhh stomps foot .

Very old talk but this is exactly what MMA needed and patiently waited for this return. MMA can be like association just like fifa where the best clubs comparison to MMA companies can vs each other all the time just like in the world football for prestigious titles like the fifa club world cup. Rizin is bringing life back to MMA and aligning promotions together rather than zuffa destroying organizations. I'm a fan of football and you get variety of clubs and leagues and they get to shine to prove themselves who the best clubs, leagues. The best have a place and get payed well and get the play the best no matter where the go. This whole UFC is nfl only makes a thin sport not a global sport like soccer.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:30 am
CODELMJVG wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CODELMJVG wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Very old talk but this is exactly what MMA needed and patiently waited for this return. MMA can be like association just like fifa where the best clubs comparison to MMA companies can vs each other all the time just like in the world football for prestigious titles like the fifa club world cup. Rizin is bringing life back to MMA and aligning promotions together rather than zuffa destroying organizations. I'm a fan of football and you get variety of clubs and leagues and they get to shine to prove themselves who the best clubs, leagues. The best have a place and get payed well and get the play the best no matter where the go. This whole UFC is nfl only makes a thin sport not a global sport like soccer.

yes the other good news with all these orgs working together zuffa wont be able to buy them out .Which their go to thing when another mma promotion becomes a threat bellator and rizin are huge threats you have to see the shills talking shit about them .
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:38 am
Fedor/Randy doesn't interest me anymore too much besides it being a Fedor fight, but it'd be an amusing counter to a zuffa show.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:59 am
Kharitonov would be my top pick. A fight many years in the making with a still very high level fighter.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:41 am
nodogoshi wrote:Kharitonov would be my top pick. A fight many years in the making with a still very high level fighter.

Fedor/Sergei would be great
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum