GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Randy Couture Against TRT? Empty Randy Couture Against TRT?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 pm
I chose a little bit different path in trying to find natural ways to boost my own testosterone levels and my body's own production. I used the XCAP program, resveratrol, those natural products that forced my body to produce more, and seeing a doctor that's going to regulate where your levels are. So you know, they designate what the top line is for a natural human being. And unfortunately, if you get carried away with TRT, you're going to cross that line and you're going to come up positive in a test. In our profession, to be banned from making a living for probably a year, and trashing your reputation, it's really not worth it. I just think there are alternative ways of doing things.

Funny he use to take TRT and was the first UFC fighter to take it
rezin
rezin

Randy Couture Against TRT? Empty Re: Randy Couture Against TRT?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 pm
He prefers HGH.
ZuffaKiller

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 pm
^^^^^Randy the Unnatural couture
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:18 pm
It's good to see a guy like him talking about it. People in the Zuffaland respect him so they might hear him. Of course only until Dana says the contrary.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:19 am
I like Randy a lot but he is a benefactor of the UFC overhyped machine conundrum and the revised UFC selective history re-telling of Mma.

And let's not even get started with the TRT issue here at hand, Even though it's great for exposure on the topic, it's kind of hypocritical.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum