GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sakakibara on Twitter,wants to hear the fan's opinions Empty Sakakibara on Twitter,wants to hear the fan's opinions

Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:00 am
Nobuyuki Sakakibara @ Nobu_sakakibara 20 hrs 20 hours ago We want a lot of opinion reference to your production. We want to hear I want you hope players and matchmaking that allowed to participate today! Thanx for Ideas.Who do you want to See on the card, Against who? Let me know! # Rizinff wrote:

Hard read but I'm glad that he is listening. I'll add him on Twitter to thank him and unload my wish list upon him.
westcott123
westcott123

Sakakibara on Twitter,wants to hear the fan's opinions Empty Re: Sakakibara on Twitter,wants to hear the fan's opinions

Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:18 am
Now this is how a president of a major company should behave and not getting into twitter wars with 14 year old kids . Then blocking them because they challenge you on your bull shit . Sakakibara on Twitter,wants to hear the fan's opinions 2266763299 yeah i'm looking at you
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sakakibara on Twitter,wants to hear the fan's opinions Empty Re: Sakakibara on Twitter,wants to hear the fan's opinions

Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:40 am
westcott123 wrote:Now this is how a president of a major company should behave and not getting into twitter wars with 14 year old kids . Then blocking them because they challenge you on your bull shit . Sakakibara on Twitter,wants to hear the fan's opinions 2266763299  yeah i'm looking at you

The difference is that Sakakibara wants to be successful while Dana continues to push his luck thinking he's invincible. Sakakibara is also no dummy as he lost everything in MMA and knows what it's like. I know the day will come and when Dana is out or the UFC is not #1, you can bet that everyone will come out and reveal what an absolute nightmare he was.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:49 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Now this is how a president of a major company should behave and not getting into twitter wars with 14 year old kids . Then blocking them because they challenge you on your bull shit . Sakakibara on Twitter,wants to hear the fan's opinions 2266763299  yeah i'm looking at you

The difference is that Sakakibara wants to be successful while Dana continues to push his luck thinking he's invincible. Sakakibara is also no dummy as he lost everything in MMA and knows what it's like. I know the day will come and when Dana is out or the UFC is not #1, you can bet that everyone will come out and reveal what an absolute nightmare he was.

Well it will come crashing down some day and he will be the fall guy can't say they don't deserve it like someone said age ago the ufc will cause its own down fall and they know it .Their shills are going bat shit crazy with their trolling of bellator and rizin .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:02 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Well it will come crashing down some day and he will be the fall guy  can't say they don't deserve it like someone said age ago the ufc will cause its own  down fall and they know it .Their shills are going bat shit crazy with their trolling of bellator and rizin .

That will be funny. The shills losing their sugar daddy and Dana is probably too dumb to realize he'll be the fall guy but that will be beautiful.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:05 pm
Some fight suggestions below:

Fedor vs. Sergei Kharitonov or Fedor vs. Brock Lesnar or Fedor vs. Couture (RIZIN HW Title Fight)

Mamed Khalidov vs. Brandon Halsey
Vitaly Minakov vs. Karol Bedorf
Bibiano Fernandes vs. Marcos Galvao
Liam McGeary vs. Goran Reljic
Will Brooks vs. Musa Khamanaev
Andrey Koreshkov vs. Borys Mankowski
Tyrone Spong vs. Rampage Jackson
Wand Silva vs. Alexander Shlemenko
Pudz vs. Bobby Lashley
Paul Daley vs. Luis Santos
Robin van Roosmalen vs. Patricky Freire
Phil Davis vs. Attila Vegh

Future Fight: Aoki vs Held

HW GP (Winner Fights for HW Title in Next Event):
Tony Johnson vs. Denis Goltsov
Alexander Volkov vs. Ken Hasegawa
Cheick Kongo vs. Cody East
Evengy Erokhin vs. William Baldutti
wekka
wekka

Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:29 pm
I'd actually like to see more thoughts on matches.

I'm honestly set on a Fedor v Pudzianowski match and the idea of either Lashley or Kimbo being in the grand prix.

Minowa x Kimbo, perhaps?
cisco
cisco

Sakakibara on Twitter,wants to hear the fan's opinions Empty Sakakibara

Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:42 am
Good to know he is asking for fans input, I believe this promotion will be a huge success, just watch and see, the return of big time JMMA is here, I cannot wait to see RIZIN FF!!!!
wekka
wekka

Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:09 am
My projections thus far:

Sakuraba x Aoki
Fedor x Pudzianowski
Wand x Manhoef
Minakov x Barnett
Khalidov x Shlemenko
Minowa x Kimbo
Uno x Yokota
Kitaoka x Sarnavskiy

HWGP:

Satoshi Ishii
Bobby Lashley
Karol Bedorf
Ken Hasegawa
Singh Jaideep
ADCC Champion
Jungle Fight Champion
Desert Combat Blah Blah Champion
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:09 am
cisco wrote:Good to know he is asking for fans input, I believe this promotion will be a huge success, just watch and see, the return of big time JMMA is here, I cannot wait to see RIZIN FF!!!!

I know, I can't wait for the return of JMMA.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:10 am
wekka wrote:My projections thus far:

Sakuraba x Aoki
Fedor x Pudzianowski
Wand x Manhoef
Minakov x Barnett
Khalidov x Shlemenko
Minowa x Kimbo
Uno x Yokota
Kitaoka x Sarnavskiy

HWGP:

Satoshi Ishii
Bobby Lashley
Karol Bedorf
Ken Hasegawa
Singh Jaideep
ADCC Champion
Jungle Fight Champion

Card looks good.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:10 am
How about Palhares vs. Koreshkov or Palhares vs. Lima
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:30 am
wekka wrote:My projections thus far:

Sakuraba x Aoki
Fedor x Pudzianowski
Wand x Manhoef
Minakov x Barnett
Khalidov x Shlemenko
Minowa x Kimbo
Uno x Yokota
Kitaoka x Sarnavskiy

HWGP:

Satoshi Ishii
Bobby Lashley
Karol Bedorf
Ken Hasegawa
Singh Jaideep
ADCC Champion
Jungle Fight Champion

now that's a fight of the year card right there why don't send that to sakikabarra he might be able to make something out of that .
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:42 am
Manhoef is fighting in November and doesn't want to fight so soon after on Rizin.

He has said he will take part in a grappling match if they set it up.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:02 am
lmao who the fuck wants to see melvin grapple though lol
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:03 am
CDF47 wrote:How about Palhares vs. Koreshkov or Palhares vs. Lima

rousimar would wreck all 3 seriously
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:49 am
stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:How about Palhares vs. Koreshkov or Palhares vs. Lima

rousimar would wreck all 3 seriously

Limbs would likely be damaged.  
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:42 pm
Lets do something big and different....

Lw/openweight gp

From 125lbs to 155lbs.....

I seriously think this should be done bellator has a killers row of lighter guys,add in some top 10 from other orgs accross a few weight classes i could see some serious epicness going down.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:49 pm
Revised Card Suggestions without the KSW Champs:

Main Event
Fedor vs. Randy Couture or Brock Lesnar or Sergei Kharitonov (RIZIN Heavyweight Title Fight)

Wand Silva vs. Alexander Shlemenko
Rampage Jackson vs. Tyrone Spong
Vitaly Minakov (Bellator Champion) vs. Marcin Tybura (M-1 Champion) or Sergei Kharitonov or Stephan Puetz (M-1 LHW Champion) or Satoshi Ishii

Ben Askren (ONE FC Champion) vs. Rousimar Palhares (WSOF Champion)
Brandon Halsey vs. Vitaly Bigdash (ONE FC Champion)

Paul Daley vs. Luis Santos
Yuki Motoya (DEEP Champion) vs. Adriano Moraes (ONE FC Champion) or Hiromasa Ogikubo (VTJ Champion)
Ken Hasegawa vs. Maiquel Falcao
Pudz vs. Bobby Lashley
Robin van Roosmalen (GLORY) vs. Patricky Freire
“K-Taro” Nakamura (DEEP Champion) vs. Andre Galvao (ADCC Champion)
Hideo Tokoro vs. Maike Linhares Galvao Amorim (Jungle Fight Bantamweight Champion)
Phil Davis vs. Attila Vegh
Shinya Aoki (ONE FC Champion) vs. Sakuraba

Heavyweight Grand Prix (Winner Fights for Heavyweight Title in Next Event):
Tony Johnson vs. Denis Goltsov
Alexander Volkov vs. Bruno Cappelozza or Francisco Sandro da Silva Bezerra (Jungle Fight Heavyweight Champion)

Cheick Kongo vs. Orlando Sanchez (ADCC Champion)
Cody East (Legacy Champion) vs. Singh Jaideep (DEEP Champion)

Future Fight: Shinya Aoki (ONE FC Champion) vs Marcin Held or Shinya Aoki vs. Will Brooks (Bellator Champion)

Last edited by CDF47 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:51 pm
There should be a place on the fight card for Giant Silva.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:58 pm
Haha

Giant silva vs hong man choi!!!
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:53 pm
Giant Silva vs. Hong Man Choi would be cool with me.

Would make a good opening bout on the show.
wekka
wekka

Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:10 pm
Still want to see HMC x Sapp
wekka
wekka

Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:11 pm
Or get Suzukawa from IGF and have him fight Choi.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:21 am
I want Butterbean vs. Zuluzinho II. They were a part of PRIDE's final show and it should open the rebirth.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum