GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

RIZIN Light Heavyweight Grand Prix Shaping Up with King Mo, Jungle Fight Champ, & Others Empty RIZIN Light Heavyweight Grand Prix Shaping Up with King Mo, Jungle Fight Champ, & Others

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:36 am
At Bellator 145 tonight, King Mo was announced as the latest participant in the 8-Man RIZIN Light Heavyweight Grand Prix.  

Two other confirmed participants are the Jungle Fight LHW champ, Bruno Cappelozza and Russian prospect Vadim Nemkov.  A fourth participant rumored for the Grand Prix is former KSW LHW champion Goran Reljic.

The GP is shaping up really well in my opinion.  Hopefully a new star can emerge as has happened many times in the past with these type of tournaments.

Note: The GP was originally rumored as a HW GP but is actually a LHW GP.
westcott123
westcott123

RIZIN Light Heavyweight Grand Prix Shaping Up with King Mo, Jungle Fight Champ, & Others Empty Re: RIZIN Light Heavyweight Grand Prix Shaping Up with King Mo, Jungle Fight Champ, & Others

Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:25 am
hell yeah this thing is looking great everyday though i wish we knew who fedors opponent is .I just hope it is a respectable name like i said in another post they're going to shit regardless of who it is .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

RIZIN Light Heavyweight Grand Prix Shaping Up with King Mo, Jungle Fight Champ, & Others Empty Re: RIZIN Light Heavyweight Grand Prix Shaping Up with King Mo, Jungle Fight Champ, & Others

Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:18 am
westcott123 wrote:hell yeah this thing is looking great everyday though i wish we knew who fedors opponent is .I just hope it is a respectable name like i said in another post they're going to shit regardless of who it is .

Bloody Elbow is hinting that it's Kohsaka. Kohsaka is an underrated legend but I don't think anyone wants to see him at 45 coming off a nine year retirement to fight Fedor.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:44 am
I was a fan of TK during SEG era UFC and Pride. The Alliance when he, Frank Shamrock and Maurice Smith teamed up.

Fedor vs. TK now is pretty bad though. If they want a somewhat 'easy' match for Fedors return fight i understand that but make it somebody fun. Pudz, a famous kickboxer.

The tournament seeems to be shaping up nicely.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:28 am
phil Davis in the tourney would be nice
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:21 pm
Nice! Wink
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:29 pm
westcott123 wrote:hell yeah this thing is looking great everyday though i wish we knew who fedors opponent is .I just hope it is a respectable name like i said in another post they're going to shit regardless of who it is .

I agree.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:30 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Bloody Elbow is hinting that it's Kohsaka. Kohsaka is an underrated legend but I don't think anyone wants to see him at 45 coming off a nine year retirement to fight Fedor.

Jerry Millen said Fedor is "NOT" fighting TK after this report. Appears to be BS. I hope they get Fedor a good opponent for the JMMA revival event.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:42 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:I was a fan of TK during SEG era UFC and Pride. The Alliance when he, Frank Shamrock and Maurice Smith teamed up.

Fedor vs. TK now is pretty bad though. If they want a somewhat 'easy' match for Fedors return fight i understand that but make it somebody fun. Pudz, a famous kickboxer.

The tournament seeems to be shaping up nicely.

Oh yeah, that was a cool alliance back in the day.

They should get Fedor a real opponent to help revive JMMA; Brock, Couture, Sergei, Blagoy, Tybura, Puetz,...
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:42 pm
Longtime Fan wrote:phil Davis in the tourney would be nice

Yeah, that would be a great addition.  4 or 5 slots remain so wonder who they will get.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:54 pm
I doubt phil Davis enters this tourney especially since king mo was an announced participant.i think it will be like one lhw from each federation org but we will see.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:57 pm
fka wrote:I doubt phil Davis enters this tourney especially since king mo was an announced participant.i think it will be like one lhw from each federation org but we will see.

I doubt that too.  He would be a great addition though.  You are probably right that the others will come from orgs around the Federation which is excellent IMO. I love this setup.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:52 pm
Rampage would be a really good addition to this GP. Puetz would be a great addition as well. I would like to see Rampage and Puetz fight, in the GP or not. I think Puetz would win.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:24 pm
Queen Mo vs 3 other tomato cans
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:54 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Yep and that who they will run with even though it has been proven not true .
wekka
wekka

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:17 pm
If they manage to grab Puetz, Nunes, Yang, and Mpumbu it'll become the LHWGP we expected out of DREAM.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:36 pm
wekka wrote:If they manage to grab Puetz, Nunes, Yang, and Mpumbu it'll become the LHWGP we expected out of DREAM.

Those would be real solid additions. I think Puetz would win the GP.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum