GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:15 am
Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  7a906cb5-eda2-485d-afb5-4740feac49ad-jpg-o3mx

Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2
January 30, 2016
Bell Center
Montreal, Quebec, CanadaSergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg

Main Card:
Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Russia.svgSergey Kovalev (28-0)         vs.           (30-3) Jean PascalSergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg     
Main Event | Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Title_belt-2c12566995aef55859eff709a3781fbf IBF - WBA - WBO Title Fight | Light Heavyweight | 175 lbs (79 kg)

Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Russia.svgDmitry Mikhaylenko (20-0)   vs.        (20-2) Ray RobinsonSergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg
Co-Main Event | Welterweight | 145 lbs (66 kg)

Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Canada.svgRenan St Juste (20-0)          vs.  (20-2) Francis LafreniereSergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg
Main Card| Welterweight | 145 lbs (66 kg)

Last edited by Kingfedor on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
marchegiano
marchegiano

Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:02 pm
Krusher should be the new p4p king.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:12 pm
Kovalev by KO.

He isn't a p4p #1 contender, but he's pretty good.

I actually think Adonis Stevenson may beat him by decision if they fight (that's my pick).

The fight doesn't seem forthcoming though, which is too bad.

Stevenson didn't look great in his last fight, but based on watching a lot of each of their fights, that's the pick I came to.

That would be one of the best fights that could possibly be made, and boxing politics is blocking it.

Kovalev would have a great shot, but I think Stevenson could outbox him.

Most people say a knockout is guaranteed in that fight, but I see it going to the cards.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:58 pm
Kovalev becomes a p4p king by beating a 50 year old Bernard Hopkins???

Kovalev is a top fighter but honestly i think he's overrated. IF they ever fight i would predict Adonis Stevenson to dominate him.

This is lame and boring. The first fight was ok but nobody is interested in the rematch. What did Pascal do to deserve a rematch?
marchegiano
marchegiano

Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:55 am
Well John you're an ignorant fool. Do me a favor and look up how often there's one champion who owns three belts at LHW.

Adonis gets stripped due to his level of competition, but it's Krusher who's overrated? c'mon bro even Adonis knows his days are numbered.

Who should be p4p one? Gonalez with his one title? 3G with his staggering resume? Ward with his consistent activity? Rigo with large number of fights? I mean shit, if all the credit you want to give Krusher is B-Hop then I still struggle to see how that alone doesn't trump other candidates. Maybe it Khan with all his declarations of who he could beat if he ever fought again, yeah?

TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:20 am
According to you, 'I'm a ignorant fool'.

Why do you even want me to respond?

I have no interest in communicating with you in any way if this is how you act. I didn't attack you at all..i just stated my opinion.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:13 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:According to you, 'I'm a ignorant fool'.

Why do you even want me to respond?

I have no interest in communicating with you in any way if this is how you act. I didn't attack you at all..i just stated my opinion.

Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal 2 - January 30 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  3973136183 You're probably right, and far wiser than I, but I'm gonna respond anyway, because I'm stupid like that.

I'm kind of struggling to see the meanness. Yes, it is an insult, but I didn't intend for you to be so insulted. I thought it was light hearted and of the jovial, nonsensical, sort of shenanigans, but from your reply I reckon you took it rather a lot more seriously.

This is more a misunderstanding I think, than a clash. I'll leave it, but for the sake of future decorum I think it's best you know I didn't mean for that remark to be such an insult, and hope you won't hold it against me. I'm not a mean person, just a fool in my own right.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:58 pm
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:02 am
Kovalev should win fairly easily.

I'm actually more interested in the PBC on Bounce tv show on Sunday night. Erickson Lubin is in the main event.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum