GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Should mma support  JMMA or move on ? Empty Should mma support JMMA or move on ?

Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:53 am
Does mma need JMMA order to make it much better for mma or does mma doesn't  need JMMA  can move on by it self ?  There seem to be a argument about well market is in the USA so that mean it should be the leader.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Should mma support  JMMA or move on ? Empty Re: Should mma support JMMA or move on ?

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:08 am
JMMA is the best version of MMA so it is definitely needed in the sport.
Adax

Should mma support  JMMA or move on ? Empty Re: Should mma support JMMA or move on ?

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:11 am
MMA as a whole is better with the two versions of competition. Hopefully in the USA the cage version will be threatened by the revival of mainstream ring use. Cage fighting and unified rules are going to take MMA no where, it's painfully obvious. If the cage version going to still be around then at least it can now be challenged by JMMA into becoming a better product.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:14 am
AudaxSynth wrote:MMA as a whole is better with the two versions of competition. Hopefully in the USA the cage version will be threatened by the revival of mainstream ring use. Cage fighting and unified rules are going to take MMA no where, it's painfully obvious. If the cage version going to still be around then at least it can now be challenged by JMMA into becoming a better product.

Agreed
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:41 pm
MMA = real sport/ pride fc

cage = ufc dog fighting, corporate reebok, hand given title shots shit

RING > CAGE anyday
Heretic
Heretic

Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:27 am
Jmma needs to rebuild it's going to be awhile before it gets back on it's feet
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:00 pm
^I'm glad the rebuilding has begun.  Been without big show JMMA for years.
Heretic
Heretic

Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:42 am
CDF47 wrote:^I'm glad the rebuilding has begun.  Been without big show JMMA for years.

I miss Sengoku Crying or Very sad
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:20 am
Heretic wrote:
CDF47 wrote:^I'm glad the rebuilding has begun.  Been without big show JMMA for years.

I miss Sengoku Crying or Very sad

Yes, me too. That was a real good promotion. Was upset when they and DREAM went under.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Wed May 04, 2016 12:08 pm
Support JMMA?

Yes

/thread.
ToshihiroTakeda
ToshihiroTakeda

Wed May 04, 2016 11:10 pm
Audax wrote:MMA as a whole is better with the two versions of competition. Hopefully in the USA the cage version will be threatened by the revival of mainstream ring use. Cage fighting and unified rules are going to take MMA no where, it's painfully obvious. If the cage version going to still be around then at least it can now be challenged by JMMA into becoming a better product.

Revival of mainstream ring use?
What talking you sir?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum