GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

JMMA Blog Empty JMMA Blog

Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:33 am
What´s the plan for the blog? How often will you update? If you need inspiration you can look at http://www.asianmma.com/
http://mma-in-asia.com/
http://www.thefightnation.com/

To get things started I added some JMMA news.
KSW
KSW

JMMA Blog Empty Re: JMMA Blog

Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:18 am
?
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 pm
just added new article on WSOF and Pancrase partnership. Next article I will write will be about NYE with no major JMMA show.
KSW
KSW

Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:36 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:just added new article on WSOF and Pancrase partnership. Next article I will write will be about NYE with no major JMMA show.
There´s not enough articles to have an own section. I moved the threads to the new International mma section.
MR.WILLIE

Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:just added new article on WSOF and Pancrase partnership. Next article I will write will be about NYE with no major JMMA show.
i post the same news last night!!!!!!!!!i dont want to sound like a dick but no need to deplicate in other forums
Adax

Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:23 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
i post the same news last night!!!!!!!!!i dont want to sound like a dick but no need to deplicate in other forums
MR.WILLIE you have to realize PRIDE4EVER isn't just posting news he's writing his own original thoughts and blog about the news. There's no duplicating going, it's different features.
Adax

Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:25 pm
Also I can't say I'm a fan of the split sections so far. Here's an example of confusion right off the bat. I'd rather have all MMA together personally.
MR.WILLIE

Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:Also I can't say I'm a fan of the split sections so far. Here's an example of confusion right off the bat. I'd rather have all MMA together personally.
ok bro....i agree....dont like the split sections
MR.WILLIE

Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:57 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
MR.WILLIE you have to realize PRIDE4EVER isn't just posting news he's writing his own original thoughts and blog about the news. There's no duplicating going, it's different features.
i did not post an article. i said we all saw on tv so we can discuss it, we did the same thing bro...we can have discuss it in the same post, im not saying anything negative about p4e, its the split forums i dont like
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:14 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
i did not post an article. i said we all saw on tv so we can discuss it, we did the same thing bro...we can have discuss it in the same post, im not saying anything negative about p4e, its the split forums i dont like
Hey Willie!

Johan and I started a J-MMA blog specifically for P4E to post his commentary and for 'some' news about JMMA. We don't want his opinion pieces merged into other places. They need to stand on their own as part of his Japaneses blog editorial posts. Any related news pieces posted should remain there. Anything else JMMA cab be posted in the forums.

I can understand how you feel there will be some redundancy but we need to do things this way. Hope you understand.

JMMA Blog 4178444241
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum