GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

thinking of starting a Jmma site or blog Empty thinking of starting a Jmma site or blog

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:18 pm
Been putting some serious thought in to starting either a blog or website dedicated to all things JMMA I'm sure as you can see by my name I love JMMA PRIDE is what I base all my comparisons to todays promotions on that being said not sure where to get started. Would love any input or suggestions

Would love to do anything to help get the word out about my beloved JMMA.

WAR DEEP,PANCRASE,RINGS,ZST,VTJ,SHOOTO
MR.WILLIE

thinking of starting a Jmma site or blog Empty Re: thinking of starting a Jmma site or blog

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:56 pm
Great bro! Doit
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

thinking of starting a Jmma site or blog Empty Re: thinking of starting a Jmma site or blog

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:41 pm
Good luck with it.  JMMA needs more coverage.
KSW
KSW

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:51 am
mma-in-asia is a good website. You should copy that one but mix oldschool stuff with new articles.
wekka
wekka

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:49 am
The state of JMMA today is being steadily built towards the future. So you might want to put a lot of your focus on newer, younger guys or at least least guys that are sort of unsung. Find prospects that tickle your fancy and run with it.

Something as simple as event breakdowns are sorely missing from any English speaking JMMA websites, so i'd think that'd be a great feature.

Since it's hard to really follow, the Outsider really has little to no presence outside of Japan, but I think it'd be worth the effort for their colorful cast of characters. The fights might not be as top level as DEEP, Pancrase, or Shooto, but it's just as exciting, not to mention arguably more popular than those three. That could possibly bring hits even from Japan.

So much of JMMA is intriguing, so you could have an absolute field day with opinion pieces and speculation articles.
KSW
KSW

Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:07 pm
If it´s too much work to run a site you can always post your stuff here in our mma discussion and then we can link to it from our facebook and twitter.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 pm
just wanted to give all you guys an update started a blog since I am no tech wizard and have no idea how to start and maintain a website if you guys want to check it out the link is below. Just put it up tonight more to come will also be promoting this site on there too

http://jmmatoday.blogspot.com/
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:08 am
Go for it and good luck man.If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will.
Adax

Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:12 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:Go for it and good luck man.If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will.
I wish you were my life coach RTT Surprised 
KSW
KSW

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:00 am
PRIDE4EVER wrote:just wanted to give all you guys an update started a blog since I am no tech wizard and have no idea how to start and maintain a website if you guys want to check it out the link is below. Just put it up tonight more to come will also be promoting this site on there too

http://jmmatoday.blogspot.com/
thinking of starting a Jmma site or blog 854363785 
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:09 am
Good luck man, it's hard fucking work & totally thankless
KSW
KSW

Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:04 am
Don´t you want to have your blog here on G-MMA instead? We can make a blog section for you and you´ll get more exposure.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:50 am
KSW wrote:Don´t you want to have your blog here on G-MMA instead? We can make a blog section for you and you´ll get more exposure.
yea sure if you could make that happen I would be all for it would give me more motivation to write new material anyway. Was going to write an entry today about Kyoji Horiguci's UFC debut tonight.
KSW
KSW

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:09 am
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
KSW wrote:Don´t you want to have your blog here on G-MMA instead? We can make a blog section for you and you´ll get more exposure.
yea sure if you could make that happen I would be all for it would give me more motivation to write new material anyway. Was going to write an entry today about Kyoji Horiguci's UFC debut tonight.
Done. If you don´t like it let us know and we´ll take it down. It looks best if you start with a picture.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:59 am
AudaxSmoke wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:Go for it and good luck man.If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will.
I wish you were my life coach RTT Surprised 
Thank you, Bubba
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum