GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fedor Emelianeko next fight is in FIGHT NIGHTS!!!

+6
stu3ufc
m1challengefan
CDF47
God of Thunder
Kinosis
Rizin=PRIDEFC
10 posters
Go down
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Fedor Emelianeko next fight is in FIGHT NIGHTS!!! Empty Fedor Emelianeko next fight is in FIGHT NIGHTS!!!

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:31 am
April 19 at "Moscow" cinema will be an official ceremony of signing the contract to fight in Russia with the legend of MMA Fedor Emelianenko. During the event will be announced on the date and venue of the upcoming tournament, and called the name of the opponent.

The upcoming fight Fedor Emelianenko will be the first performance in Russia since the end of his sports career in 2012. The decision to return to the arena of the legendary MMA fighter took in 2015. Fight Fedor in Russia will be the most anticipated event not only for the Russian audience, but also for fans of mixed martial arts in the world. Live match will be shown on the federal TV channel "TV match."

Fedor Emelianenko: "I am very pleased to speak in Russian, their native land for the Russian fans. I return to the ring together with the guys from my team FedorTeam. I hope that will please you with interesting fights. "

Kamil Gadzhiev, general producer of the promotional company FIGHT NIGHTS: «Fight Fedor Emelianenko in Russia - it is a historical event for the domestic industry of MMA, which will serve as a new impetus for the development of Russian mixed martial arts."

Tina Kandelaki, General Producer of the sub-holding "match": "The upcoming bout will be an important event for all audiences" Match TV ". We look forward to this fight and wish good luck to Fedor. "

Constantine ticks, chief editor of the newspaper "Soviet Sport", "Fedor Emelianenko - the legendary Russian fighter! We believe that the upcoming battle will go down in history of the world of MMA, and "Soviet Sport" captures this moment in its pages, and will continue to chronicle the history of battles waged with MMA "base.

Participants of the ceremony:

- Fedor Emelianenko - Russian athlete, four-time world champion in MMA Heavyweight version «Pride FC», twice - according to «RINGS», twice - according to «WAMMA», four-time world champion and nine-time champion of Russia in combat sambo

- Kamil Gadzhiev - General Producer FIGHT NIGHTS, vice-president of the Moscow Federation of MMA

- Participating fighters in mixed martial arts tournament

- Vitaly Minakov, Honored Master of Sports in Sambo, four-time world champion in sports sambo, master of sports in judo, the reigning champion Bellatorv heavyweight.

- Kirill Sidelnikov, Honored Master of Sports in Sambo, 4-time champion of Russia in combat sambo, 5-time European champion in combat sambo, 5-time world champion in combat sambo

- Rasul Mirzaev, Russian MMA champion, world champion in combat sambo, Cup winner in Pankration World

- Anatoly Currents, Russia's army fighting champion, winner of the championship of Russia in Combat Sambo, the winner of M-1 Fighter reality show (Season 2)

- Sergey, European and world champion in universal fight

- Vadim German, three-time champion of Russia in combat sambo, 2-time world champion in combat sambo, silver medalist Russian MMA

- Ahmed Aliyev Cup winner in Wushu-sanda world champion in universal fight

- Valentin Moldovan, Russian winner of MMA in 2014, the champion of the European Cup for the MMA in 2014, silver medalist of Russian Championship MMA in 2015

- Michael Mokhnatkin, bronze medalist of the championship of Russia in Combat Sambo in 2013, the champion of Russia in combat sambo 2012 winner of the European Championship in Combat Sambo

Reference:

Fight Nights Global- one of the largest European companies pro- motional, which holds tournaments with the participation of world stars. High-profile fights and great shows in five years become the hallmark of tournaments Fight Nights. The company's first tournament was held in Moscow in June 2010, since the soldiers built a successful career and have become world stars at the biggest tournaments UFC, Bellator, and others.

MMA - mixed martial arts, which are a combination of many techniques, schools and styles of martial arts. MMA is a full contact combat using striking technique and fighting in stance (clinching) and the floor (ground floor).

Places are limited for the press. Accreditation is open until April 18, 15.00.

#fight nights global 50 # Fedor Emelianenko, # Kamil Gadzhiev, Vitaly Minakov #, # Rasul Mirzaev, Sergey Pavlovich #, #, Ahmed Aliyev, Mikhail Mokhnatkin #

http://fightnights.ru/news/vnimanie-fedor-emelyanenko-19-aprelya-dast-press-konferentsiyu-v-moskve/
Kinosis
Kinosis

Fedor Emelianeko next fight is in FIGHT NIGHTS!!! Empty Re: Fedor Emelianeko next fight is in FIGHT NIGHTS!!!

Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:18 pm
I'm excited to see who he is fighting. At least it's not a long wait.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fedor Emelianeko next fight is in FIGHT NIGHTS!!! Empty Re: Fedor Emelianeko next fight is in FIGHT NIGHTS!!!

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:41 pm
Is this promotion the same as Fight Nights Battle in Moscow?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:27 pm
^Yes
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:27 pm
Since this is on UFC Fight Pass, UFC should send over Big Foot or Hendo to rematch Fedor.
m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:18 am
CDF47 wrote:Since this is on UFC Fight Pass, UFC should send over Big Foot or Hendo to rematch Fedor.

Hendo is gonna be fighting Lombard which is great at MW so it definitely won't be him,BF makes a lot of sense right now though.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:29 pm
CDF47 wrote:Since this is on UFC Fight Pass, UFC should send over Big Foot or Hendo to rematch Fedor.

really? I was saying Jared Rosholt would be a great opponent too for fedor

who else is there really? Dada5000 ??
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:57 pm
m1challengefan wrote:

Hendo is gonna be fighting Lombard which is great at MW so it definitely won't be him,BF makes a lot of sense right now though.

Yeah, I saw that fight scheduled for Hendo, which is a good one, but i was thinking the Fedor fight would be worth postponing that one. Big Foot fight is just as good too though.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:59 pm
stu3ufc wrote:

really? I was saying Jared Rosholt would be a great opponent too for fedor

who else is there really? Dada5000 ??

The top fights here for Fedor would be Hendo or Big Foot but if not them, Minakov is on this card. Not sure if they would fight each other but that would be a great fight for the top spot outside UFC.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:26 pm
FEDOR VS FABIO MALDONALDO!!!!!!!!

ahahaha awesome
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:16 pm
^That's the rumor. Guess we will find out the 19th. Miocic just fought him 4 fights ago in the ufc and Rampage just fought him in his last fight (and couldn't put him away).

I'm alright with this fight since Fedor said he wanted a couple of warm up fights, but if he is in the Rizin tournament in August/September it will be cool seeing him step things up. Not sure if he is in the tournament or not though. I know Scott Coker also said he thinks Fedor will have a fight in Bellator in 2016. Not sure Fedor can get that many fights in, in the last half of 2016.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:12 pm
This Fight Night card is a co-promotion with Rizin.

Source: http://middleeasy.com/mma-news/fedor-fight-fabio-maldonado-russia/
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Mon May 23, 2016 2:16 pm
stu3ufc wrote:FEDOR VS FABIO MALDONALDO!!!!!!!!

ahahaha awesome

What's wrong with that, it seems like an ok matchup.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm
InfinityLens wrote:

ahahaha awesome

Yeah, it's not too bad.
TeepToTheJunk
TeepToTheJunk

Mon May 23, 2016 4:02 pm
CDF47 wrote:
InfinityLens wrote:

ahahaha awesome

Yeah, it's not too bad.  
Fabio went the distance with Rampage a year ago. We'll get a good sense of where Fedor is, from this fight.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mon May 23, 2016 4:06 pm
I've watched several of Maldonado's fights since it was announced Fedor is fighting him.

He gave Rampage a good fight. Took everything Rampage had to offer, threw some back and even took Rampage down.

Miocic destroyed him but he is also the ufc HW champ and beat Werdum and Arlovski quickly as well.

Glover Teixeira hit him with everything, including the kitchen sink, and Maldonado took it and even landed a big hook that rocked Glover.

So basically Maldonado isn't a huge name, but he can take insane amounts of damage, has some hard punches counter punches and offers a tough fight to pretty much anyone. His name isn't big but his ability is underrated. He is a test for Fedor to see what he has left in the tank. It will show us if he is at Rampage level or Miocic level, or somewhere in between.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon May 23, 2016 5:51 pm
TeepToTheJunk wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
InfinityLens wrote:

ahahaha awesome

Yeah, it's not too bad.  
Fabio went the distance with Rampage a year ago.  We'll get a good sense of where Fedor is, from this fight.  

Very true. It is a nice step up in competition.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon May 23, 2016 5:56 pm
Kinosis wrote:I've watched several of Maldonado's fights since it was announced Fedor is fighting him.  

He gave Rampage a good fight.  Took everything Rampage had to offer, threw some back and even took Rampage down.  

Miocic destroyed him but he is also the ufc HW champ and beat Werdum and Arlovski quickly as well.  

Glover Teixeira hit him with everything, including the kitchen sink, and Maldonado took it and even landed a big hook that rocked Glover.  

So basically Maldonado isn't a huge name, but he can take insane amounts of damage, has some hard punches counter punches and offers a tough fight to pretty much anyone.  His name isn't big but his ability is underrated.  He is a test for Fedor to see what he has left in the tank.  It will show us if he is at Rampage level or Miocic level, or somewhere in between.  

I agree, you have some really good points.  He is one of the toughest fighters in MMA for taking damage and continuing to fight and he has performed well against some of the world's best.

TeepToTheJunk
TeepToTheJunk

Mon May 23, 2016 9:33 pm
CDF47 wrote:
Kinosis wrote:I've watched several of Maldonado's fights since it was announced Fedor is fighting him.  

He gave Rampage a good fight.  Took everything Rampage had to offer, threw some back and even took Rampage down.  

So basically Maldonado isn't a huge name, but he can take insane amounts of damage, has some hard punches counter punches and offers a tough fight to pretty much anyone.  His name isn't big but his ability is underrated.  He is a test for Fedor to see what he has left in the tank.  It will show us if he is at Rampage level or Miocic level, or somewhere in between.  

I agree, you have some really good points.  He is one of the toughest fighters in MMA for taking damage and continuing to fight and he has performed well against some of the world's best.

Yup, he really has fought a who's who.  If Fedor knocks him out easily, it suggests Fedor is still pretty darn good, even at nearly 40.  UFC HW champ level.  If it takes a while but he still dominates him, he is at Rampage/Glover level...which still isn't bad.  Fedor will want to watch about getting sloppy, because Maldonado can throw some power into his shots and he will go for body shots as well.  I'm more excited for this fight now and am curious to see how it plays out.
Both of you guys are spot on.  Singh was a tuneup (elite pure striker though, one does not simply KTFO Kharitonov or go three rounds with Gokhan Saki), and this is a proper test.

Rampage is a little bigger than Fedor, and also elite even at his age.  Fedor defied size so routinely, some fans mocked him having 16 lbs on Hendo or 20 (?) on consensus #2 MW Lindland).  Hendo on steroids, openweight legend Hendo, the only guy to beat the legendary big Nog in 21 fights pre Fedorizing.  It was ok for #5 Sylvia or #7 Rogers/Bigfoot to be cutting to 265, or Hong Man Choi (one of only a few men to hold a kickboxing win over the great Semmi Schilt ) having 130 lbs on him, heaven forbid the GOAT occasionally be slightly larger fat counted (he always had a little belly and love handles).

McGeary, Tito, Rampage, DC (close one, Black Fedor BTW = my favorite LHW WAR DC), Tex, Bader, Jones, etc etc are all bigger than the GOAT, if he lost the belly (not that he should his cardio is unquestionable).

He's 39 years old, fans shouldn't give him shit if he's fighting men closer to his own size.  His unparalleled skill, calm warrior's mind, and incredible work ethic built a legacy that will never be matched in an openweight absolute martial prowess metric, but he shouldn't HAVE to be tiny everytime. People who call Jones the GOAT are TRIPPING. When did eyepoke ever best size with skill?

Fedor earned the right to do whatever the fuck he pleases.  As Coker says about the greats "He's done it all". That he's competing again is the best thing that ever happened to MMA. That he's non exclusive doing the Glorious Retirement Tour of Absolute Victory in various orgs is incredible.  This is real life kung fu movies as the Master returns.  

WAR FEDOR

/Beer
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mon May 23, 2016 9:52 pm
CDF47 wrote:

Sorry, I accidentally edited your post when I meant to quote it. I fixed it. This is my response to what you said:

Yup, he really has fought a who's who.  If Fedor knocks him out easily, it suggests Fedor is still pretty darn good, even at nearly 40.  UFC HW champ level.  If it takes a while but he still dominates him, he is at Rampage/Glover level...which still isn't bad.  Fedor will want to watch about getting sloppy, because Maldonado can throw some power into his shots and he will go for body shots as well.  I'm more excited for this fight now and am curious to see how it plays out.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mon May 23, 2016 9:53 pm
TeepToTheJunk wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Both of you guys are spot on.  Singh was a tuneup (elite pure striker though, one does not simply KTFO Kharitonov or go three rounds with Gokhan Saki), and this is a proper test.

Rampage is a little bigger than Fedor, and also elite even at his age.  Fedor defied size so routinely, some fans mocked him having 16 lbs on Hendo or 20 (?) on consensus #2 MW Lindland).  Hendo on steroids, openweight legend Hendo, the only guy to beat the legendary big Nog in 21 fights pre Fedorizing.  It was ok for #5 Sylvia or #7 Rogers/Bigfoot to be cutting to 265, or Hong Man Choi (one of only a few men to hold a kickboxing win over the great Semmi Schilt ) having 130 lbs on him, heaven forbid the GOAT occasionally be slightly larger fat counted (he always had a little belly and love handles).

McGeary, Tito, Rampage, DC (close one, Black Fedor BTW = my favorite LHW WAR DC), Tex, Bader, Jones, etc etc are all bigger than the GOAT, if he lost the belly (not that he should his cardio is unquestionable).

He's 39 years old, fans shouldn't give him shit if he's fighting men closer to his own size.  His unparalleled skill, calm warrior's mind, and incredible work ethic built a legacy that will never be matched in an openweight absolute martial prowess metric, but he shouldn't HAVE to be tiny everytime. People who call Jones the GOAT are TRIPPING. When did eyepoke ever best size with skill?

Fedor earned the right to do whatever the fuck he pleases.  As Coker says about the greats "He's done it all". That he's competing again is the best thing that ever happened to MMA. That he's non exclusive doing the Glorious Retirement Tour of Absolute Victory in various orgs is incredible.  This is real life kung fu movies as the Master returns.  

WAR FEDOR

/Beer

Totally agree. Good post.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 25, 2016 12:26 am
I agree with you both. This fight would pave the way really well for Hendo or Big Foot fight next. Their UFC contracts are done or coming to an end, so something like this could be put together as soon as September.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:44 pm
If he wins want to see him fight Lashley.
warrior23
warrior23

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:38 pm
InfinityLens wrote:If he wins want to see him fight Lashley.

Really?but why?Lashley is a roided freak and most people are interested to see Fedor with famous and good fighters that fight in the ufc. I would love to see him in the ufc. They say the negotiations are closer than ever.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:09 pm
The ufc is full of roided freaks......in fact their favorite roider of all Cock Chestner gets a special exemption....

Lashley is a black sort of lesnar matchup ppl want to see it because its closest thing to a lesnar fight.

Bellator has some solid hws question is why wouldn't you want to see that fight?

Unfortunately fedor seems to be saying hes close to ufc deal.....tho honestly i think its just headlines to get promotion for his upcoming fight which conveniently airs on ufc fight pass.

This story attracts ufc fans to watch fedor.......until i see him in the cage i won't believe any story's......literally been told MANY times in the past.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum