GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mark Hunt says steroids won't help any fighter once he lands a punch on them Empty Mark Hunt says steroids won't help any fighter once he lands a punch on them

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 pm
"Drugs in all sports is a big problem. It's a cutthroat business, people take this shit just to get by. I don't use that shit, but when Alistair takes that shit or whoever takes it they just screw themselves out. Like when Barnett screwed himself out of the fight with Fedor. But who am I too judge anybody. I don't take that shit and no one else should. If they do, that's on them, Alistair is now in court, and everything that Alistair has done is meaningless now. At the end of the day he just got caught cheating, so what's the deal? I lost to him, so did he use that shit when I was fighting him? That's on him, he has to live with that shit not me. It's not my position to judge him, he has to look himself in the mirror. At the end of the day, I don't give a crap who's taking what. The steroids are not going to help them when I hit them. Take as much as you like, I don't care."

War Hunto! :Hunto:

Mark Hunt says steroids won't help any fighter once he lands a punch on them Hunto

Source: http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7710%3Amark-hunt-says-steroids-wont-help-any-fighter-once-he-lands-a-punch-on-them&catid=34%3Aorganizations
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mark Hunt says steroids won't help any fighter once he lands a punch on them Empty Re: Mark Hunt says steroids won't help any fighter once he lands a punch on them

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:12 pm
Well said by Hunto. He is a beast. If not Fedor (which is highly unlikely), hopefully Hunto will be taking on JDS for the belt. That would be a sweet fight.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Mark Hunt says steroids won't help any fighter once he lands a punch on them Empty Re: Mark Hunt says steroids won't help any fighter once he lands a punch on them

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm
How can you not love Mark Hunt? He's my absolute favorite to fight JDS if Alistair can't. Fedor is Fedor, but Hunto is a multi-sport tank-man with machine gun cannons.
bwawm

Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:46 am
like a boss
KSW
KSW

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:10 am
I love Hunts personality, he´s a real man.
Michał
Michał

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:41 am
WAR HUNT
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:24 am
What a legend!
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 am
marchegiano wrote:How can you not love Mark Hunt? He's my absolute favorite to fight JDS if Alistair can't. Fedor is Fedor, but Hunto is a multi-sport tank-man with machine gun cannons.

Uh Fedor... Rolling Eyes

- 3X World Combat Sambo Champion/ 7X Russian Combat Sambo Champion
- 2X Bronze Medalist Russian National Judo Championships (did not go to RUS Olympic team in lieu of making more $$$ in MMA)
- 6 time Russian Orthodox Church HW Usher Champion
- 13X World WNGG Champion (World Nice Guy Games)
- Close personal friend to "The World's Most Dangerous Man"... Brock Vladimir Putin

Nice try though. Smile

marchegiano
marchegiano

Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 pm
Fedor accolades don't negate what I said.

I didn't mean Mark > Fedor. Just that his style vs JDS' would be more entertaining for me. I can easily see Fedor taking JDS to the ground, which can be cool, but is not exactly my favorite type of fight. I want a standing 4oz boxing match. Not saying Fedor isn't able, but I am saying he's just as likely to go to the ground. Where as Hunt-Santos I can only see playing out on feet.

Basically you just elaborated "Fedor is Fedor" for me. I stand by what was said, and am willing to go as far as Mark>Fedor in boxing and constitution( not heart con, but Fedor gets cut rather easier than Hunto) Fedor>Mark everything left over. MHO
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:04 pm
marchegiano wrote:Fedor accolades don't negate what I said.

I didn't mean Mark > Fedor. Just that his style vs JDS' would be more entertaining for me. I can easily see Fedor taking JDS to the ground, which can be cool, but is not exactly my favorite type of fight. I want a standing 4oz boxing match. Not saying Fedor isn't able, but I am saying he's just as likely to go to the ground. Where as Hunt-Santos I can only see playing out on feet.

Basically you just elaborated "Fedor is Fedor" for me. I stand by what was said, and am willing to go as far as Mark>Fedor in boxing and constitution( not heart con, but Fedor gets cut rather easier than Hunto) Fedor>Mark everything left over. MHO

Oh yeah, you conveniently forgot to address these...

- Close personal friend to "The World's Most Dangerous Man"... Brock Vladimir Putin

Wink
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 pm
Mark Hunt along with Fedor are one of the only few REAL men out there. Props to Hunt for telling it like it is. This guy is a true role model.
ZuffaKiller

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:19 pm
^^^^True
marchegiano
marchegiano

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:14 am
Michał wrote:WAR HUNT

Excellent sig.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:19 am
Dagwood wrote:
marchegiano wrote:Fedor accolades don't negate what I said.

Oh yeah, you conveniently forgot to address these...

Wink

Ok, sir.

Mark's K-1 career> - 6 time Russian Orthodox Church HW Usher Champion

Mark Hunt says steroids won't help any fighter once he lands a punch on them 4105382097
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum