GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

2K Sports Should Make Bellator & RIZIN Federation Video Game Empty 2K Sports Should Make Bellator & RIZIN Federation Video Game

Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:21 pm
2K Sports could really put a great MMA video game together using Bellator, RIZIN, KSW, Jungle Fight, ROAD FC,..., and other organizations.  They could also use some fictious organizations and fighters and include all the different rule sets and fighting platforms (ring, cage, mat, YAMMA pit,...) in the sport around the world. Include Bellator Kickboxing in the game. They could have a story mode and cross-promoted super events and fights. Allow the player to act as fight promoter as well as fighter.  I'd definitely buy a game like this and they could compete with the UFC game and EA Sports.

Thoughts or other suggestions for this type of Global MMA type game?
westcott123
westcott123

2K Sports Should Make Bellator & RIZIN Federation Video Game Empty Re: 2K Sports Should Make Bellator & RIZIN Federation Video Game

Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:31 am
If they ever did I would love if they got the fighter to do the suit with the ball things so we can get the individual fighters move rather than the robot moves in most other mma games
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

2K Sports Should Make Bellator & RIZIN Federation Video Game Empty Re: 2K Sports Should Make Bellator & RIZIN Federation Video Game

Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:52 am
westcott123 wrote:If they ever did I would love if they got the fighter to do the suit with the ball things so we can get the individual fighters move rather than the robot moves in most other mma games  

Definitely would have to have fighter unique styles. Some one on Sherdog suggested a mode to create and operate your own promotion. That would be a cool feature.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:59 am
With fighters who are outside of UFC (Fedor, CroCop, Carwin, Wand...) + fighters who are retired and their name probably could be used for game (Couture, Arona...) you could make a really good fighters rooster.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:51 am
Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:With fighters who are outside of UFC (Fedor, CroCop, Carwin, Wand...) + fighters who are retired and their name probably could be used for game (Couture, Arona...) you could make a really good fighters rooster.

I agree. There are so many name elite fighters they could go after for this. It's definitely something they should consider.

2K could build a masterpiece of an MMA game. Just need to have a real solid plan to profit off the game and future additions. Even if it was just a Bellator and 2K parternership with Bellator and PC generated fighters they could make a great game and still try to get other fighters in the game like with EA MMA and Strikeforce.

They should plan on game releases every 2, 3, or 4 years with major updates each time out.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:45 am
westcott123 wrote:If they ever did I would love if they got the fighter to do the suit with the ball things so we can get the individual fighters move rather than the robot moves in most other mma games  

Suit with ball?
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:30 am
InfinityLens wrote:

Suit with ball?

I mean those motion caputure suits the ones with thosee little motion ball sensor things on them .I do not know what the proper name is
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:21 pm
Motion Capture Suit.

Don't worry I had to look it up lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum