GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Bellator Roster at a glance and possible free agent pickups Empty Bellator Roster at a glance and possible free agent pickups

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:17 am
With the year just starting out and alot of cool fight cards coming up i figured i'd take a look at Bellators roster and what free agents they could add as well as just looking at overall depth.

This first post will be about the Lhw division.Historically Bellator has been like the WEC with excellent depth from Lw down but not much depth going up in weight.Lets look at their weaker divisions and how they are filling in and further additions that could be made.

Bellator current rising talent and bigger names in the LHW Division.(No particular order)

Vadim Nemkov 7-2
Ryan Bader 22-5
Valentin Moldavskiy 5-1
Viktor Nemkov 24-6
King Mo 20-6
Liam Mcgeary 11-1
Rampage Jackson 37-11
Linton Vassell 17-5
Virgil Zwicker 15-5-1
Francis Carmont 25-12
(C)Phil Davis 17-3
Phillipe Lins 10-1
Guilherme Viana 7-3
Alessio Sakara 19-11
Jerrod Trice 2-0
Satoshi Ishii 14-6-1
Chael Sonnen 29-15-1
Wanderlei Silva 35-12-1
Lukasz Klinger 7-3

Possible free agent pickups:
Misha Cirkunov 29yrs 13-2,Sean O'Connell 33yrs 17-9

This division was very weak and is now filling in nicely.Coker said he'd be looking at Cirkunov soon his addition would be massive.

What do you guys think?
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Bellator Roster at a glance and possible free agent pickups Empty Re: Bellator Roster at a glance and possible free agent pickups

Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:36 pm
I think the biggest problem with the Bellator Light Heavyweight division was it wasn't balanced as it had a lot of stars but not much prospects. Thankfully, the Nemkovs and Moldavskiy should help balance things out a bit.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Bellator Roster at a glance and possible free agent pickups Empty Re: Bellator Roster at a glance and possible free agent pickups

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:32 am
It is good they are bringing in the Fedor Russian Team, I agree.
cboone
cboone

Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:10 pm
Battles between Cirkunov, Bader and Davis will be great.  Not to mention throwing Mo and Rampage into the mix. Sonnen vs Silva would draw as well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum