GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

New free agent Sheymon Moraes talks issues with WSOF, ‘disrespectful’ Ray Sefo Empty New free agent Sheymon Moraes talks issues with WSOF, ‘disrespectful’ Ray Sefo

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:52 pm
New free agent Sheymon Moraes talks issues with WSOF, ‘disrespectful’ Ray Sefo Sheymon-moraes-pre-wsof-22-video
Sheymon Moraes early Friday was an unhappy WSOF fighter. Now, he’s a happy free agent.

Moraes was in talks with WSOF, and the plan was to sign a new contract and fight on the New York City card on New Year’s Eve. Three weeks after negotiations began, WSOF sent Moraes a contract but said he would not be on the New York card, and the purse amount both parties agreed on had changed, Moraes said. Plus, WSOF said it could only guarantee one fight per year.

Moraes wasn’t a fan of WSOF president Ray Sefo’s response to his request for release.

"He asked if in addition to letting me go, if I wanted him to bend over,” Moraes said. "I didn’t like this answer. He was disrespectful to me. That made me upset. That’s one of the reasons why I don’t want to re-sign with this organization.”

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/25/14734996/sheymon-moraes-talks-issues-wsof-disrespectful-ray-sefo-mma-news
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

New free agent Sheymon Moraes talks issues with WSOF, ‘disrespectful’ Ray Sefo Empty Re: New free agent Sheymon Moraes talks issues with WSOF, ‘disrespectful’ Ray Sefo

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:00 pm
Maybe ray genuinely wanted some dick lol:rofl:
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

New free agent Sheymon Moraes talks issues with WSOF, ‘disrespectful’ Ray Sefo Empty Re: New free agent Sheymon Moraes talks issues with WSOF, ‘disrespectful’ Ray Sefo

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:47 am
I always thought Ray Sefo seemed really cool. Kind of surprised by this.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:28 am
Should try to sign with Bellator.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:42 pm
Yeah or somewhere else
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum