GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

bigger free agent rampage or barnett??? ray sefo likes both... Empty bigger free agent rampage or barnett??? ray sefo likes both...

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:38 pm
Ray Sefo ‏@SugarRaySefo
I would love to have both of these guys!! RT @UFC_NewZealand: @SugarRaySefo @Awexome1 Rampage or Barnett?

bigger free agent rampage or barnett??? ray sefo likes both... SugarRaySefo_bigger

https://twitter.com/SugarRaySefo
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

bigger free agent rampage or barnett??? ray sefo likes both... Empty Re: bigger free agent rampage or barnett??? ray sefo likes both...

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 am
easily Barnett because it looks like Rampage doesn't give a damn about MMA anymore.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

bigger free agent rampage or barnett??? ray sefo likes both... Empty Re: bigger free agent rampage or barnett??? ray sefo likes both...

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:05 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:easily Barnett because it looks like Rampage doesn't give a damn about MMA anymore.

That may be true.
KSW
KSW

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:21 am
Barnett is still a superstar. Rampage lost his glory but with some motivation he could make another run.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:27 am
PRIDE FC wrote:Barnett is still a superstar. Rampage lost his glory but with some motivation he could make another run.

I'd like to see both in Bellator. Barnett for where he's at currently and Rampage for the number of his fans he'll expose Bellator to.
KSW
KSW

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:42 am
Dagwood wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:Barnett is still a superstar. Rampage lost his glory but with some motivation he could make another run.

I'd like to see both in Bellator. Barnett for where he's at currently and Rampage for the number of his fans he'll expose Bellator to.
Both guys would be huge draws which is something Bellator needs right now. I hope they sign them. Rampage is still a top fighter, he was unmotivated in Ultimate and he needs a brand new start.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:26 pm
Barnett
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:55 pm
Barnett for the reasons already posted. Page is a big signing as well but Barnett is the bigger free agent IMO.
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:56 am
I think Rampage said he's going to do Boxing and Kickboxing
so they'll have to let him to do that if whoever wants to sign him.

Barnett for sure is the biggest free agent at the moment although Page is still good draw.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 am
Junkyard Log wrote:I think Rampage said he's going to do Boxing and Kickboxing

Barnett for sure is the biggest free agent at the moment although Page is still good draw.

The people from Spike have already expressed their interest in having kickboxing (etc.), and hopefully having fighters from kickboxing fight in MMA, and fighters from MMA compete in kickboxing. It's also related to how King Mo is doing pro wrestling, too.

The news was posted on here, I'm pretty sure.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 am
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:39 am
nodogoshi wrote:
Junkyard Log wrote:I think Rampage said he's going to do Boxing and Kickboxing

The people from Spike have already expressed their interest in having kickboxing (etc.), and hopefully having fighters from kickboxing fight in MMA, and fighters from MMA compete in kickboxing. It's also related to how King Mo is doing pro wrestling, too.

The news was posted on here, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for pulling up the thread.
This would be so awesome! it will draw lots of eyes hopefully seeing Semmy fight MMA again,Saki or Ghita fighting MMA Shocked I'd love to see this.

If Quinton still wants to do some Kickboxing this Bellator/Glory partnership would be a good place to do both.
I heard rumors of Page possibly doing some fights for K-1 whether it's true or not I don't know?
I think he was at the K-1 show in Greece? which is when that talk of him doing some K-1 fights again started ,but K-1 is pretty much dead now..

He's also mentioned Boxing whether he wants to do this full time or not ? I'm not too sure, but Bellator,One FC or WSOF getting Quinton on their roster would be a huge plus!

Josh Barnett also wants to continue Pro-Wrestling and Spike/Bellator have a relationship with TNA
maybe something with that could happen? Personally I'm more interested in seeing him fight and I like the IGF stuff he does ,but maybe that would be appealing to Barnett to sign with them.

wekka
wekka

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:07 pm
You'd have to think Glory would throw Rampage a serious offer to headline one of their American cards.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:47 pm
wekka wrote:You'd have to think Glory would throw Rampage a serious offer to headline one of their American cards.

Page in GLORY/DREAM or Bellator would be a great addition.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum