GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Reverting back to the old Team Takeover Empty Reverting back to the old Team Takeover

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:55 am
TT was a site founded on global MMA discussion and promotion of those fighters/orgs. The movement died when the .TV website delayed coming into fruition. The worse part is that the design itself was just a wordpress that anyone could have published. TT should use contacts from M1 Global and start from there.

Highlights of fighters would be a good way to "spam" M1 fighters and TT on shitdog.

KSW
KSW

Reverting back to the old Team Takeover Empty Re: Reverting back to the old Team Takeover

Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:01 am
Good thinking my man. What do you think about the number of forum sections here. I think it´s best to keep it simple and that´s why there are only 3 sections. I can add a portal for streamed events.
monaroCountry

Reverting back to the old Team Takeover Empty Re: Reverting back to the old Team Takeover

Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:41 am
good thinking.

If youve got contacts in the various promotions, TT should have their news and contents linked to the forum.

Either that or assign someone to do an update of events and fighter movements.

Ive read Kogan complain before how they were sending in info's and news to Sherdog/MMA journalists jet those journos either refused or ignored to publish it.

Im sure this issue happens to allot of smaller promotions from around the world, maybe TT could become an outlet for these news?
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 am
If you know any good guys, please invite them to this friendly place. Spread the word..
monaroCountry

Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:34 pm
Hopefully no zombies, the previous site is now over run by zombies.

Im interested in whats been going on with Dream, I hardly hear anything from them. We should have dream stuff too.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:11 pm
monaroCountry wrote:Hopefully no zombies, the previous site is now over run by zombies.

Im interested in whats been going on with Dream, I hardly hear anything from them. We should have dream stuff too.
Yeah WTF happened to the other TT. Apathy is a mod Shocked Fletch is showing his true colours.
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:13 pm
yeah i really like the idea of being a news feed for smaller orgs. the mma calender is a great start. you should contact m1 monaro. tweet bsl and ask him to hook you up with a contact. and i'll start asking guys from old TT to come over. Guys who don't want to be there at the zombie TT.

KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:15 pm
I want CA here. He´s hilarious and a good promoter for KSW.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm
By the way Apres Moi.. You´re awesome! Too bad it´s late here in Sweden, I would like to stay and chat for a while but I have to sleep now. Take care!
brace
brace

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:23 pm
Original TT seem like too much ego and wasted talent. But I can't really tell, they're just kids on a message board. I think we can just do what we always done and support world MMA without bias or ego tripping.

I don't really have any contacts anywhere lol, but I can write a little.

Last edited by brace on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
brace
brace

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:24 pm
lol I thought Apres Moi was CA.. scratch
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:29 pm
trying to sign three superstars to the TT roster. all great guys who can make the division deep. hoping to sign them to a co promotion deal
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm
brace wrote:Original TT seem like too much ego and wasted talent. But I can't really tell, they're just kids on a message board. I think we can just do what we always done and support world MMA without bias or ego tripping.

writing is definitely a good thing. original TT wasn't too much ego just wasted talent. We had a strong movement but lack the direction. i blame it on fletch - took too long to start up the .tv website. plus the .tv website isnt live cause someone couldnt pay the bills? lol
brace
brace

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:16 pm
Apres Moi wrote:
brace wrote:Original TT seem like too much ego and wasted talent. But I can't really tell, they're just kids on a message board. I think we can just do what we always done and support world MMA without bias or ego tripping.

writing is definitely a good thing. original TT wasn't too much ego just wasted talent. We had a strong movement but lack the direction. i blame it on fletch - took too long to start up the .tv website. plus the .tv website isnt live cause someone couldnt pay the bills? lol

Yeah the crew seemed cool as hell, even though I don't really know anyone. But it seems like some ego wars now and some resentment about some shit. I dunno, I could be wrong.

As far as a site, it's still a good idea, too bad all the good TT domain names are taken. Not making any promises, but it's not a big deal for me to pay for domain registration and hosting. I dunno, what you think, do we really need another MMA site? hhaha
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:28 pm
selflessness is the key to any movement. i think this forum is good enough atm. just need an outlet to express our thoughts to the rest of mma community. we will see when more members arrive.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Yes you can... and I'm hoping to see and hear a lot more of your opinions like the old days before Linker succumbed to the dark side.

KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:45 am
^ Yeah, Linker was actually a good place back in the days.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:08 am
monaroCountry wrote:Hopefully no zombies, the previous site is now over run by zombies.

I think keeping zombies out is key and we should always remember that. There is only one way to deal with a zombie, and that is a bullet right in the head. If you let a zombie live out of some misguided form of compassion, they just bite more people and they next thing you know it's the walking dead and the world is overrun as I have seen happen on pretty much every forum I have ever been on.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:12 pm
I agree with kinosis. We need to have a zero tolerance policy towards zz's who may come to spy and infect this forum.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum