GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to Team Takeover?

+10
stu3ufc
ZuffaKiller
RussianTopTeam
wekka
Adax
Wolfman
Dagwood
PRIDE NEVER DIE
KSW
Whino
14 posters
Go down
Whino

What happened to Team Takeover? Empty What happened to Team Takeover?

Fri May 18, 2012 12:00 am
Hey guys. I'm new to the scene. I've followed bloodstain lane on youtube for about a year, then found his website, and stalked there for a bit. then I stalked here for a bit and finally signed up.

Through my time there I saw bloodstain lane's videos go from being awesome and produced to him sitting infront of a webcam. Doesnt do M-1 vlogs, ONE FC vlogs, KSW vlogs anymore. the TT website closed down and their forum is largely inactive. I signed up there the same day I signed up here and still havent been accepted by the mods.

Can someone please explain to me (in a way other than fletch is a faggot) what happened? Lane pretty much left, the creep is gone, that other guy from the fedor vs silva vlog whos name escapes me. What went wrong over there?

We need our own bloodstain. We need to pimp these great fighters like he used to do.
KSW
KSW

What happened to Team Takeover? Empty Re: What happened to Team Takeover?

Fri May 18, 2012 5:03 am
Whino wrote:Hey guys. I'm new to the scene. I've followed bloodstain lane on youtube for about a year, then found his website, and stalked there for a bit. then I stalked here for a bit and finally signed up.

Through my time there I saw bloodstain lane's videos go from being awesome and produced to him sitting infront of a webcam. Doesnt do M-1 vlogs, ONE FC vlogs, KSW vlogs anymore. the TT website closed down and their forum is largely inactive. I signed up there the same day I signed up here and still havent been accepted by the mods.

Can someone please explain to me (in a way other than fletch is a faggot) what happened? Lane pretty much left, the creep is gone, that other guy from the fedor vs silva vlog whos name escapes me. What went wrong over there?

We need our own bloodstain. We need to pimp these great fighters like he used to do.
Zuffa buying Strikeforce is what happened to TT and BSL imo. Here we don´t need a bloodstain or a leader. We´re all leaders and global mma hype machines. Every single member is valuable and an asset to G-MMA and we can make a change together. Great to have you here Whino!
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri May 18, 2012 9:59 am
Bloodstain sold out to zuffa. Strikeforce being sold to the devil, Admin takes a month to activate new accounts. Trolls out the bum, I dont know fletch so no comment. GLobal-MMA IS THE HEART OF THE REBELLION, thats all that matters.
Welcome btw What happened to Team Takeover? 3574287973
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri May 18, 2012 11:50 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Bloodstain sold out to zuffa. Strikeforce being sold to the devil, Admin takes a month to activate new accounts. Trolls out the bum, I dont know fletch so no comment. GLobal-MMA IS THE HEART OF THE REBELLION, thats all that matters.
Welcome btw What happened to Team Takeover? 3574287973

More like "The Force vs The Dark Side" Smile
Whino

Fri May 18, 2012 12:43 pm
Thanks guys! By we need out own bloodstain I didn't mean a leader per se, I meant more of we should start doing video blogs and things of that nature. Hype videos, y'know? I'm more than willing to help out any way that I can! Lets grow this thing gentlemen Smile
Wolfman
Wolfman

Fri May 18, 2012 12:54 pm
There is an idea of making a news and articles website in the moment. I'm not sure about the others but i'm all for it. We still need to work on a few things to finally make it happen.

Videos would be interesting, if they were videos giving good info, numbers and concrete proof on stuff. BSL did good videos in the beginning but people hated him, and even the ones with the same ideas avoided him because of the gimmick. I still watch this videos but i believe his agressive manner and stuff is a wrong way to approach the audience when you want to educate them.

At the moment we have a few HL and Hype channels, not something too serious, just fan stuff, except for the anti zuffa channel, which is more serious, but the videos are re uploads of videos already on youtube to gather all the info in one place.

Our admin youtube HL channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/JonnyLofgren/videos

His hype and other stuff channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/johanlofgren/feed

Our mod IQ Wrestler HL channel too:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChangeWHQ/videos

My HL channel Laughing. I just made 1 video so far, make sure to watch it. Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfmanBR89/videos

And the AntiZuffa channel. This one is to gather a collection of videos about all the dirty moves, new or old, done by Zuffa.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ANTIZUFFA/videos

Tell us what you think, and if you have a channel too make sure to post it.

Dagwood
Dagwood

Fri May 18, 2012 12:57 pm
Fletch is a smart guy. He is an MMA/Kickboxing/etc historian, He's also a talented commentator but his delivery at times leaves a lot to be desired. Mixing all that with being the universe's premiere double-threat narcissist & ego-maniac can be a dangerous thing.

There is also a vast bi-polarity between his nicest and his most evil behavior. The latter was showcased in his leading role in "TT-Member Internet Beef Wars: Episode I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VII, VIII, IX, X to ".

While BS is guilty of abandoned his own offspring which began a slow downward spiral, Fletch's forum management and unbelievably bad behavior after that planted a nuclear time-bomb in TT's basement with it's timer set to a month or two.

The morning after TT Armageddon day, Johan made a separate TT sub-forum with its own infrastructure. Many of us together decided to then create our own independent forum without all the BS, member attacking Megatrolls, Smut and filth that Fletch let into the site. He knows he did that. I don't understand why he did that, but he knows he did that.

The members left at TT for the most part (not all) are more 'Fletch follower' who remain after the 'BS-only followers' evacuated the place.

There is no "cult of personality" in TEAM... if there is, there ain't much taking over of anything is there???

Wolfman
Wolfman

Fri May 18, 2012 1:08 pm
^

Because of our departure from his own forum, after all the trolls went loose and everything, the guy started trash talking us, and hates our guts.

Anyway, some of us still go there aswell as some of them come here, like the TT's admin, and some of the members. There's a beef with some guys but ok. We saw something wrong and moved on, that's it. No hate.

Now, why your account was not activated, i have no idea why. hahah
Whino

Fri May 18, 2012 1:12 pm
Does anybody know what exactly went down between Fletch and Bloodstain? Or why fahrenheit stopped making videos? Or the creep? It's very disheartening.
Adax

Fri May 18, 2012 1:27 pm
The history of TT is trivial at best. G-MMA isn't meant to be some successor or part 2 to TT so it's pointless to rehash IMO. We gotta move forward, I'm all for non-gimmicky vlogs that honestly discuss events or news.
KSW
KSW

Fri May 18, 2012 1:52 pm
Whino wrote:Thanks guys! By we need out own bloodstain I didn't mean a leader per se, I meant more of we should start doing video blogs and things of that nature. Hype videos, y'know? I'm more than willing to help out any way that I can! Lets grow this thing gentlemen Smile
It would be awesome. What happened to Team Takeover? 469908358
wekka
wekka

Sat May 19, 2012 6:39 am
That Mighty Trust Krusher/wekka guy is the shit though...*ahem*
KSW
KSW

Sat May 19, 2012 4:44 pm
Whino do you want to do Vlogs or what´s your plan?
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat May 19, 2012 6:03 pm
every TT member who bashed on M-1 is slowly making their way here, what a BIG surprise What happened to Team Takeover? 3071225361
Whino

Sat May 19, 2012 6:31 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:Whino do you want to do Vlogs or what´s your plan?

I'm not too sure as of yet buddy. I have a lot of things that im working on in the MMA world. I'm just trying to figure out how i'm going to go about all of them. I messaged dagwood about some stuff but he's a busy guy and has yet to respond to me. I actually just noticed that you too are an admin and i'll shoot you a message in a second. I just didn't want to spam this thread with my plans.
KSW
KSW

Sat May 19, 2012 6:36 pm
moronoRepublic wrote:That Mighty Trust Krusher/wekka guy is the shit though...*ahem*
I heard about him, they told me he´s an expert on Asian MMA.
ZuffaKiller

Sat May 19, 2012 8:13 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:every TT member who bashed on M-1 is slowly making their way here, what a BIG surprise What happened to Team Takeover? 3071225361

Well they will be dealt with if they try that shit here.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat May 19, 2012 8:43 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:every TT member who bashed on M-1 is slowly making their way here, what a BIG surprise What happened to Team Takeover? 3071225361

I still fucking hate m-1 apart from yasueby enomoto

i dont want to bash M-1 because i cant be bothered and i dont wanna get banned here

i still think m-1 fucking sucks and isnt going anywhere

bellator is superior

TT has too many boring trolls and not enough real mma discussion. it's not worth going there any more for me
KSW
KSW

Sat May 19, 2012 8:51 pm
stu3ufc wrote:

i dont want to bash M-1 because i cant be bothered and i dont wanna get banned here

bellator is superior

TT has too many boring trolls and not enough real mma discussion. it's not worth going there any more for me
What happened to Team Takeover? 09610932
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat May 19, 2012 9:05 pm
stu3ufc wrote:

bellator is superior

fair enough, can't hate on honesty
wekka
wekka

Sun May 20, 2012 12:06 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:
moronoRepublic wrote:That Mighty Trust Krusher/wekka guy is the shit though...*ahem*

That be me.

I don't really hate M1, but they're guilty of politics as well. Slava got screwed and there's no way Sarnavskiy should've been kept from a title shot for that long.

I also believe they could bring up their prospects in a more productive manner or at least give them fights more often. It sucked seeing Volkov on the sideline for so long.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 am
stu3ufc wrote:

bellator is superior

You wouldn't get banned here Stu for not liking M-1 or any org or any fighters.. or for posting negative press about them either. We don't do that here. As long it's kept civil everything is cool here. We want civil, maybe-funny & entertaining discussion. Discussion on 'all' of mma everywhere. Fights, fighter, orgs, the MMA business and it's politics. Whichever side you sit on or in the center.

What happened to Team Takeover? 2345577715

Wolfman
Wolfman

Sun May 20, 2012 4:04 pm
^

You said it all. Here we try to be as fair as possible. Not banning because of e beef or because you disagree with one of the mods or admins. Nothing like that, don't worry.

But i'm curious. Why you hate M-1, stu?
ZuffaKiller

Sun May 20, 2012 5:26 pm
moronoRepublic wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:

That be me.

I don't really hate M1, but they're guilty of politics as well. Slava got screwed and there's no way Sarnavskiy should've been kept from a title shot for that long.

I also believe they could bring up their prospects in a more productive manner or at least give them fights more often. It sucked seeing Volkov on the sideline for so long.

Slava screwed himself not M-1
wekka
wekka

Sun May 20, 2012 7:11 pm
Slava was severely underpaid, he had every reason to act out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum