GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - November 3 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 3 Empty Re: UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - November 3 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:36 pm
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/ufc-fortaleza-results-jose-aldo-tkos-renato-moicano-video/?fbclid=IwAR3wI8Gk36jccLQOg-VYKzEq99z4j2aUSNkXT_lgxGlUJltDAM7gsuQKR98..

Not part of the thread I'm huge Aldo fan good to see him on a win streak. Lol people still say Max is the goat feather weight because he best Aldo twice that logic the 3 guys that beat Max are greater than him right???

Well, they say that because they are about "what have you done for me lately?" and because Rogan started spouting that bullshit because he too is like that. It's like how everyone said Cain was the best heavyweight cause Goldberg and Rogan were saying it and the zombies repeat what UFC says.

Yeah, they are like UFC parrots.  Just parrot whatever UFC says.

People do have very short memories yes if max defends his belt numerous times then yes but hell even he said I'm not there yet. . Probably the same people that said Jose was given the belt . ... No He beat Frankie Edgar to become the interim champion it was obvious Mcgregor wasn't going to go back to feather weight couldn't put the division on hold ,  the other time was when he was the wec champion . I wonder if some of them are the same people who say fedors fights were fixed because Pride fixed fights for him for some fucking reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are mostly the same. Maybe there's some exceptions but they're likely the same fans.
westcott123
westcott123

UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - November 3 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 3 Empty Re: UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - November 3 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:39 pm
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157173056219479&id=6176684478&anchor_composer=false

Talking about Ben askern some people like Ben askern all of sudden ... Fucking bunch of fake arse fan's .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:46 am
westcott123 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157173056219479&id=6176684478&anchor_composer=false

Talking about Ben askern some people like Ben askern all of sudden ... Fucking bunch of fake arse fan's .

And if he loses, they'll go back to saying they knew he was overrated.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:15 am
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/ufc-fortaleza-results-jose-aldo-tkos-renato-moicano-video/?fbclid=IwAR3wI8Gk36jccLQOg-VYKzEq99z4j2aUSNkXT_lgxGlUJltDAM7gsuQKR98..

Not part of the thread I'm huge Aldo fan good to see him on a win streak. Lol people still say Max is the goat feather weight because he best Aldo twice that logic the 3 guys that beat Max are greater than him right???

Well, they say that because they are about "what have you done for me lately?" and because Rogan started spouting that bullshit because he too is like that. It's like how everyone said Cain was the best heavyweight cause Goldberg and Rogan were saying it and the zombies repeat what UFC says.

Yeah, they are like UFC parrots.  Just parrot whatever UFC says.

People do have very short memories yes if max defends his belt numerous times then yes but hell even he said I'm not there yet. . Probably the same people that said Jose was given the belt . ... No He beat Frankie Edgar to become the interim champion it was obvious Mcgregor wasn't going to go back to feather weight couldn't put the division on hold ,  the other time was when he was the wec champion . I wonder if some of them are the same people who say fedors fights were fixed because Pride fixed fights for him for some fucking reason.

Agreed. I hear you man.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum