GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Bellator roster cuts result in release of 10 fighters  Empty Bellator roster cuts result in release of 10 fighters

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:16 pm
The following fighters are no longer under contract with Bellator: Roman Huerta, Jarod Trice, Chris Honeycutt, Hisaki Kato, JJ Ambrose, Carrington Banks, Mohammad Yahya, Noad Lahat, Nathan Greyson and Chidi Njokuani
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Bellator roster cuts result in release of 10 fighters  Empty Re: Bellator roster cuts result in release of 10 fighters

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:07 am
Some of these are disappointing but don't surprise me. I like Kato but he hasn't fought for Bellator in over a year so who knows what was up there. Trice may have potential and is undefeated but never looked impressive, he barely fought, and he just got by. Honeycutt surprises me given his potential and he's not on a losing streak. Njokuani doesn't surprise me given he had a history of weight issues, not that exciting from what I remember, and on a losing streak. Ambrose hadn't fought for Bellator in a year and a half and he lost that fight. Banks hadn't fought in a year and lost his last two in Bellator.
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator roster cuts result in release of 10 fighters  Empty Re: Bellator roster cuts result in release of 10 fighters

Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:13 am
Going by his Wikipedia Kato is doing kickboxing Bouts possibly for k1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum