GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM - Page 2 Empty Re: UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM

Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:45 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/this-version-of-ngannou-sleeps-prime-fedor.4172936/

Yeah then the guy who beats Francis and then the guy who beats him it is always this current ufc heavy weight champion sleeps prime fedor .

Well remember, whoever is UFC Heavyweight Champion is "The Baddest Man On The Planet".
The ufc heavy weight champion has to be the hot potato nay the band waggon of mma  as soon as he loses the next guy is the baddest man on the planet and the heavyweight goat . Hell they would call Stefan struve the heavyweightgoat if he miraculously won the belt

That's why it's hard to take zombies and their opinions seriously. They just jump on the recent bandwagon. If it's not heavyweight then they're saying how Max Holloway is the featherweight GOAT after 3 title defenses.
I suspect it is for two reasons 
1 to get that Hawaiian or Pacific islander fan base 
2  max came up through the ufc ranks as in this is our guy we built up . where as aldo was 
18-1 before he made his debut .
westcott123
westcott123

UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM - Page 2 Empty Re: UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM

Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:06 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jon-jones-asks-to-be-cut-tweets-deleted-again.4173504/page-2

Seems like the ufc is trying to force Jones to fight Francis of course as usual always defending the ufc never defend the fighters . No wonder the ufc can screw fighters over .

Sadly, we've been seeing this for nearly 15 years. It's why they have been called Zuffa Zombies.
Yeah I mean I get there is being a fan but these guys are fanatics. I know have said it but they are the most insecure people in all of mma I mean look at the whining they do when a person like pitbull says I'm the best in the world.  Hell they whine when someone in the ufc rooster says I'm the best in the world.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:42 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jon-jones-asks-to-be-cut-tweets-deleted-again.4173504/page-2

Seems like the ufc is trying to force Jones to fight Francis of course as usual always defending the ufc never defend the fighters . No wonder the ufc can screw fighters over .

Sadly, we've been seeing this for nearly 15 years. It's why they have been called Zuffa Zombies.
Yeah I mean I get there is being a fan but these guys are fanatics. I know have said it but they are the most insecure people in all of mma I mean look at the whining they do when a person like pitbull says I'm the best in the world.  Hell they whine when someone in the ufc rooster says I'm the best in the world.

I'll admit, I can get emotional when defending someone like Fedor.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:20 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

I'll admit, I can get emotional when defending someone like Fedor.
It can get very frustrating  because it seems like they want everyone to be UFC only that's it. Well that is the way it comes across to me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum