GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mao811

COMBATFC on UFC FIGHT PASS! Empty COMBATFC on UFC FIGHT PASS!

Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:58 pm
Cigar after a victory I think yes. This is what you get at Combat FC, New England largest MMA promotion. Next event is June 16 in Wilmington, MA which is also on UFC fight pass. MMA community name a better post fight victory speech if you think you have something better. Check out the Tiktok (@combatfc.tv) and the upcoming event!
lamarclark09

COMBATFC on UFC FIGHT PASS! Empty Re: COMBATFC on UFC FIGHT PASS!

Thu May 18, 2023 8:14 am
I don’t know about this upcoming event. Let me see.
lasanat

Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:03 am
Absolutely, a celebratory cigar after a hard-fought victory in a wrestling singlet is a classic tradition in combat sports! 🤼‍� Excited to see what the fighters at Combat FC bring to the table at their next event on June 16 in Wilmington, MA, and the fact that it's on UFC Fight Pass is a huge plus. Let's see who can deliver the most memorable post-fight victory speech, all while rocking that iconic wrestling singlet! Don't forget to check out their TikTok (@combatfc.tv) for some behind-the-scenes action and updates on the upcoming event! #CombatFC #MMA #VictoryCigar #WrestlingSinglet
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum