GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dorch
Dorch

Spiritwolf Vs Zaromskis II(Spoilers) Empty Spiritwolf Vs Zaromskis II(Spoilers)

Mon May 14, 2012 8:14 am
Why the fuck was it stopped.... is the doctor mentally retarted ? Spiritwolf Vs Zaromskis II(Spoilers) 2258216839 round 2 was fucking crazy
KSW
KSW

Spiritwolf Vs Zaromskis II(Spoilers) Empty Re: Spiritwolf Vs Zaromskis II(Spoilers)

Mon May 14, 2012 8:33 am
The second round was exciting and I really wanted to see them continue. I think the cut was worse than it looked and It went down to the eyelid, or the doctor made a big mistake.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Spiritwolf Vs Zaromskis II(Spoilers) Empty Re: Spiritwolf Vs Zaromskis II(Spoilers)

Mon May 14, 2012 12:19 pm
While the cut wasn't very big it could have been pretty deep. We don't get a good look cause the cut man closed it up pretty fast. It could be a bad call though.
Adax

Mon May 14, 2012 2:11 pm
Zaromskis was a classy guy, never celebrated over his unfortunate victory. You could tell he was happy to have survived that second round but seemed like he thought it was lame overall as well.
timbercutter
timbercutter

Mon May 14, 2012 7:29 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:Zaromskis was a classy guy, never celebrated over his unfortunate victory. You could tell he was happy to have survived that second round but seemed like he thought it was lame overall as well.

good point man.....classy dude indeed.....................................
Van Halen MMA
Van Halen MMA

Mon May 14, 2012 11:35 pm
Zaromskis should sign with M-1
Adax

Tue May 15, 2012 3:14 pm
Here's a crappy, tasteless joke I just thought up!

Spiritwolf doesn't have a glass jaw, he has glass eyes. Spiritwolf Vs Zaromskis II(Spoilers) 2842603839

Van Halen MMA wrote:Zaromskis should sign with M-1

I'd love to see him over there, a fight with Enomoto, Zavurov, or Yakovlev would be awesome!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum