GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aleks to fight at Bushido FC

+14
ZuffaKiller
Crow Foot
Starving Hobo
Kinosis
Wolfman
Dagwood
Van Halen MMA
rezin
RussianTopTeam
Dorch
KSW
Dapperdoo
Frank Hill
brace
18 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

Aleks to fight at Bushido FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Aleks to fight at Bushido FC

Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:46 pm
Thanks Wolf!
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:07 pm
Anyone know why they were standing it up so quickly everytime? Was Alexander's opponent known for being a good wrestler? He seemed to take him down at will.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:11 pm
Don't know anything about Akylbekov other than his sister was awarded second place Kazak prostitute to Borat's sister in 2005. Verrry niiice!

Akylbekov's wrestling seemed pretty good. He took Aleks down at will.

Fuuuuuuu*** do I luv the stand-ups when the guy on top isn't accomplishing anything. That's F'n GREAT!!!

Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:18 pm
Kinosis wrote:Anyone know why they were standing it up so quickly everytime? Was Alexander's opponent known for being a good wrestler? He seemed to take him down at will.

You beat me to my post. Haha.

Rabbit punches to the ribs while in the guard without accomplishing anything else should be stood up. And I mean not waiting for a minute or two of it to unfold. Were so used to seeing ultimate fighters here do that for 90% of a fight it just seems weird.

Just my opinion.

Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 pm
His wrestling looked solid. The only thing i have to complain is that Sasha was letting himself open for overhand rights again.
KSW
KSW

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:28 pm
Wolfman wrote:His wrestling looked solid. The only thing i have to complain is that Sasha was letting himself open for overhand rights again.
Yeah looked like he took an overhand again. He really needs to work on that.
Starving Hobo
Starving Hobo

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:44 pm
Not gonna lie, I've never heard of the guy Aleks was against in my entire life. Yet he was winning the fight. That makes me a sad panda. He hit Aleks a few times with overhands and took him down at will.
KSW
KSW

Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:05 pm
Starving Hobo wrote:Not gonna lie, I've never heard of the guy Aleks was against in my entire life. Yet he was winning the fight. That makes me a sad panda. He hit Aleks a few times with overhands and took him down at will.
Aleks getting another finish made me happy but like you said he wasn´t impressive. I wonder who´s next, someone in M-1 would be great.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:56 pm
thank god Alex won this, he took some unnecessary shots to the head though which scared me a bit cuz we all know how his last fight ended when this happened....

Aleks looks unmotivated to fight. Maybe it's because he knows by getting to the top he must first beat some bums. The question is, does he even care anymore or is he motivated enough to beat bums in order to get to the top again? I hope so...
KSW
KSW

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:58 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:thank god Alex won this, he took some unnecessary shots to the head though which scared me a bit cuz we all know how his last fight ended when this happened....

Aleks looks unmotivated to fight. Maybe it's because he knows by getting to the top he must first beat some bums. The question is, does he even care anymore or is he motivated enough to beat bums in order to get to the top again? I hope so...
Keep the faith. Aleks will fight for the M-1, KSW or DREAM strap.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:37 pm
Yeah I have always been a fan of Alex but he hasn't looked good in his last 2 fights. At least he won this one. I hope he improves and gets back to where he was, perhaps like Fedor hinted at, it takes a little while to adapt to their new training.
Crow Foot
Crow Foot

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:59 am
Aleks is poor lately. He is tarnishing the Emelianenko name, Crow Foot fears.
brace
brace

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:37 pm
Thanks for posting video Michal.

Here's a closer look with official video and (terrible) commentators..

KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:15 am
Deadarmour wrote:This got posted a cuople days ago... it is fucking epic Aleks to fight at Bushido FC - Page 2 191574955
Nothing like the good ol PRIDE
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:17 am
brace wrote:
ZuffaKiller wrote:It would be good to see Aleks fight on the DREAM new years eve card.

Now I hear Tim Sylvia is gonna wrestle Jerome Le Banner IGF rules. WHy the fuck not get Aleks or Sergei to fight Sylvia, or Le Banner, if they have all these fighters?

Aleks to fight at Bushido FC - Page 2 1441924731
Aleks vs Sylvia Shocked I never even thought about that matchup
marchegiano
marchegiano

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:22 am
brace wrote:Aleks is painful to watch because he is a waste of pure fight talent. You don't drop your hands after a straight punch, especially after an extensive kickboxing camp in Holland and also after being a Fedor brother. Aleks to fight at Bushido FC - Page 2 1625187496

.....What talent?
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:31 pm
marchegiano wrote:
brace wrote:Aleks is painful to watch because he is a waste of pure fight talent. You don't drop your hands after a straight punch, especially after an extensive kickboxing camp in Holland and also after being a Fedor brother. Aleks to fight at Bushido FC - Page 2 1625187496

.....What talent?

Aleks to fight at Bushido FC - Page 2 1353611630
marchegiano
marchegiano

Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:46 am
it's happened a few times so I'll just go a head and comment on it. I dunno what a goofy head is supposed to mean. Y'all have a habit of making points and not wanting to elaborate on said point. Instead I get goofy faced. this time it's seperate user from the direction of my OP...so I could have simply made a mistake here, but still I've questions for the type of person wh would goofy face someone. Goofy face is not a response, and when I go to Europe I get goofy faced from the safety of cars by younger adults and teen-agers. Pop-Eye face to be exact. Now when I ask at the local Warstiener people want to act like they don't know what I'm talking about and postulate that I as an American think of some German and Holland faces as goofy, but was never directed at me. Now they undoubtedly are, and in electrical format to boot. What gives? Y'all ought to know by now I don't care about insults and what have you.....but the not knowing my fuck it drives me crazy. I go back to Germany in Feb.....I might just go about hulk smashing their tiny shops and stupid wooden cart bazaars I dunno......I'll say this next popeye face I get with out explanation I will reach out and smack a bitch. just fucking call me some insult in English for fucks sake......and mayo is not that fucking good......
KSW
KSW

Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:51 am
Aleks was one of the most talented fighters back in PRIDE. His sambo combined with fast hands was a lethal combination. I don´t think he took his mma career seriously and he could have accomplished much more.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum