GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Bellator adds Canadian lightweight Guillaume DeLorenzi Empty Bellator adds Canadian lightweight Guillaume DeLorenzi

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 pm
Bellator Fighting Championships has added Canadian lightweight Guillaume DeLorenzi (9-1 MMA, 0-0 BFC) to its talent list.

Bellator officials recently announced the signing, adding that "Il Toro" has long been on their radar.

"Our talent development team has been focused on Guillaume DeLorenzi for some time," said Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney stated. "He's a dynamic fighter who has great potential in the coming years."

DeLorenzi looks to return from a two-year injury layoff and extend a four-fight win streak. The Canadian boasts eight of his career wins via knockout, and his lone career defeat came at the hands of UFC veteran War Machine. His debut fight has yet to be announced, but DeLorenzi said he's already focused on a potential tournament bid.

"All I'm thinking about is collecting some victories and getting into the next lightweight tournament," DeLorenzi stated. "It's a huge honor to be fighting with Bellator, and I want that belt."

DeLorenzi currently trains under Firas Zahabi and counts Yves Jabouin, Ivan Menjivar and Thierry Quenneville among his regular training partners.

Following two years away from the sport, DeLorenzi admits he's itching to get back to competition.

"I've been away from the MMA world for so long, it's going to be great to get back into the cage and show the world what I'm capable of," DeLorenzi stated.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/29028/bellator-adds-canadian-lightweight-guillaume-delorenzi.mma
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum