GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

If you got questions for Mike Haskamp (Legend Fc) Empty If you got questions for Mike Haskamp (Legend Fc)

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:14 pm
Post them here
KSW
KSW

If you got questions for Mike Haskamp (Legend Fc) Empty Re: If you got questions for Mike Haskamp (Legend Fc)

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 pm
Dang is back cheers

Is it for the german mma site?
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

If you got questions for Mike Haskamp (Legend Fc) Empty Re: If you got questions for Mike Haskamp (Legend Fc)

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:40 pm
yes, will post a translated version here
ZuffaKiller

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:48 pm
Would they Co promote with M-1, KSW, Pancrase, Deep or Shooto?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:09 pm
ZuffaKiller wrote:Would they Co promote with M-1, KSW, Pancrase, Deep or Shooto?

Great question!!!! I would also add ONE FC and Bellator to that list.

Also, would they be willing to fighter share with any of these promotions or hold cross-promotional, champion vs. champion, super fights?

Would they be willing to hold cross-promtional events; such as, Legend vs. ONE FC, Legend vs. KSW, Legend vs. M-1 Global,...., where top fighters and champions go head to head in a mega event? I would buy these PPVs.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:46 pm
I will not ask any question directly about ONE FC because i know what he thinks of them
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 pm
Hollywood Dang wrote:I will not ask any question directly about ONE FC because i know what he thinks of them

Yeah, I kind of figured they did not plan on partnering with ONE based on previous interviews. It's a shame because it would be sweet if Legend was part of the ONE Asia Network. They could put on some sweet events together. Legend cross-promoting with M-1, KSW, Bellator, DEEP, Pancrase, or Shooto would still be sweet. When is the interview scheduled?
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:25 am
Do i need to say they hate them for good reasons!?

Pls some more questions...
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:41 pm
^Not sure why they hate them. I prefer ONE FC to Legend. Nothing against Legend because I do watch their fights and they put on some solid fights with some sweet fighters and it's in a ring but I just like the One Asia Network concept much more for MMA. It is sweet to see ONE working with other promotions rather than just another independent promotion.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 pm
Nothing against you but what the fuck is wrong with you my friend?

If you want to talk about ONE Fc open a thread for it, this is about Legend
Adax

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:07 am
Who are some of the developing star fighters/top prospects in Legend FC?
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:28 am
Ask him...

Do they have plans to run any events in mainland China and are they actively recruiting fighters there???
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum