GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

fights to make after the m-1 global event.... Empty fights to make after the m-1 global event....

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:04 pm
i really enjoyed the m-1 global event today....great from top to bottom, upsets, new champs and fedor....

1. kenny garner vs aleksander emelianenko- hw title

2. jeff monson vs mikhail zayats or tomaz narkun-lhw title, monson is dropping to 205 and imo he deserves to fight for the title, since the title was vacated, he has the resume to be the first in line imo....

3. musa khamanaev vs yuri ivlev-155 title, the young gun vs the m-1 veteran

4.akhmed sultanov vs smoldarev....this fight is official, since they are the finalists of the m-1 selection gp

5. mario miranda vs magomed sultanakhmedov- 185 title

6. mairbek taisumov vs artiom damkovsky rematch

7. guram vs malikov- both guys coming of losses vs garner....both young but both have to improve

8. dan weichel vs thiago meller (rumored to have signed with m-1)....

9. alexander volkov vs pedro rizzo

10. alexei oleinik vs arsen abdulkerimov

11. dmitry samoilov vs tyson jeffries

12. arthur guseinov vs xavier foupa pokam

13. yasubey enomoto vs juanma suarez

14. magomedov vs yakovlev- ww title

15. fedor vs who????ill say sergei kharitonov is my first choice, todd duffee second choice, arlovski 3rd choice

this fights will not happen in the same card thats for sure, but i think that can happen down to road, i see m-1 has a bright future for sure....imo
KSW
KSW

fights to make after the m-1 global event.... Empty Re: fights to make after the m-1 global event....

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:32 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:i really enjoyed the m-1 global event today....great from top to bottom, upsets, new champs and fedor....

1. kenny garner vs aleksander emelianenko- hw title

2. jeff monson vs mikhail zayats or tomaz narkun-lhw title, monson is dropping to 205 and imo he deserves to fight for the title, since the title was vacated, he has the resume to be the first in line imo....

3. musa khamanaev vs yuri ivlev-155 title, the young gun vs the m-1 veteran

4.akhmed sultanov vs smoldarev....this fight is official, since they are the finalists of the m-1 selection gp

5. mario miranda vs magomed sultanakhmedov- 185 title

6. mairbek taisumov vs artiom damkovsky rematch

7. guram vs malikov- both guys coming of losses vs garner....both young but both have to improve

8. dan weichel vs thiago meller (rumored to have signed with m-1)....

9. alexander volkov vs pedro rizzo

10. alexei oleinik vs arsen abdulkerimov

11. dmitry samoilov vs tyson jeffries

12. arthur guseinov vs xavier foupa pokam

13. yasubey enomoto vs juanma suarez

14. magomedov vs yakovlev- ww title

15. fedor vs who????ill say sergei kharitonov is my first choice, todd duffee second choice, arlovski 3rd choice

this fights will not happen in the same card thats for sure, but i think that can happen down to road, i see m-1 has a bright future for sure....imo
Some great matchups right there fights to make after the m-1 global event.... 424776184

Monson at LHW is great for the division and Grishin is the best mattchup for the vacant title.
Safarov is another fighter who should be close to a LHW titleshot, he´s 5-0 with all first round finishes. Smoldarev is a good HW prospect and he should win the Selection tourney final and get into title contention. White Wolf is one of my favourite fighters and will hopefully win back the MW title but Miranda has been looking better than ever lately.
KSW
KSW

fights to make after the m-1 global event.... Empty Re: fights to make after the m-1 global event....

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm
If Fedor decides to take another fight Kharitonov would be the perfect opponent. Aleks vs Kharitonov rematch is another great fight. Volkov or Guram vs Malikov would make sense for the HW division.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum