GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sodak
Sodak

dana lying about TRT Empty dana lying about TRT

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:41 am
Dana pretending he doesn't think TRT should be allowed. (like he can't just not allow it, EA video game participation though thats another story)

Dana: The bottom line is, the way that this TRT works, it’s absolutely 100% legal with … lemme explain one more thing -
ESPN: The public thinks it’s cheating.
Dana: I know. We’re regulated by the government. We’re really the only sport that’s regulated by the government. And the government allows these guys to do TRT. And basically, over the next ten years sports science keeps getting better and better and better. And the way that TRT works is, as you get older your testosterone levels drop and this is to replace it. The problem with it is, is you’ve got guys that are going if this much is good, then this much must be great. That’s the problem and you’ll find guys that will cheat even with the stuff that’s legal. So that’s what we’re trying to stop.
But you make a good point and Anderson Silva said it at the press conference the other day. Anderson Silva – the pound for pound best fighter in the world – has broke every record in the UFC and is the greatest fighter ever in mixed martial arts. He’s 38 years old, people don’t realize that, he’s not 28, he’s 38, and he’s not doing testosterone replacement therapy. This guy comes in 100% natural and he beats everybody. And something should be said for that. I don’t disagree. The guys who are using Testosterone Replacement Therapy, and going up against a guy that isn’t, and this guy is still the best in the world. So to me, the bottom line is you don’t need that junk. If you don’t abuse stuff younger in your career, you’ll never need to use that kind of junk.
ESPN: So if it were up to you, it’d be illegal? If you were making the call?
Dana: Yeah.

here he is in a video talking about how good it is only a short time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hA8OvvUsrjE#t=203s
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

dana lying about TRT Empty Re: dana lying about TRT

Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:55 pm
of course he really loves trt the guys been using it himself for years now.
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:57 pm
Good ol lying Dana. I´m pretty sure he has no problem with TRT.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum