GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters

+9
RussianTopTeam
CDF47
StillWill
Wolfman
Longtime Fan
Kinosis
MR.WILLIE
Fairweather
Dagwood
13 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters Empty Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:19 am
Unequivocally the GOAT cheater now in MMA history... How's that for legacy???

I think Sonnen's a well-rounded idiot... gotta respect him for that. That takes a lot of effort and lack of intelligence. I have ZERO respect though for this egocentric, over-hyped & over-sized MW bully who cheats at the drop of a hat and ducks real skilled fighters his own size.

Ladies and gentleman MMA's Greatest Of All-Time Cheaters... A-n-d-e-r-so-n Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllvaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters Method=get&s=anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-07-08-12-15-11-31-740

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters Method=get&s=anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-07-08-12-14-47-46-602

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters Silvastddefens

Oh yeah... a little grabbing the fence in there for good luck.

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters AxQoEutCQAArHou_jpg_large

Did I mentioned this pre-fight ritual before the ref had to wipe him down with a towel after seeing this.

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters Anderson-silva-greasing

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters 411054_10150904733203273_585268272_12060575_1012993668_o

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters Empty Re: Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:59 am
wait so he was cheating AND the fight was a work? why would you cheat if you know your opponent is taking a dive? pick one of the two, Dagwood
Dagwood
Dagwood

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters Empty Re: Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:41 am
Fairweather wrote:wait so he was cheating AND the fight was a work? why would you cheat if you know your opponent is taking a dive? pick one of the two, Dagwood

Well, this is my second post documenting happenings in this fight and you have yet to address any of the video or picture evidence show some disturbing & others purposely illegal that have gone on.

How about you comment on my observations & the evidence of blatant purposeful cheating here? I'll meet you back in the other thread in a bit.

P.S. - Welcome to G-MMA Fairweather! Good to have you here. We like to get everybody to put there country or ethno-country in their profile. If you could do that to, it would be great. We want to make it evident to visitors how global we really are. It also helps to understand retinal perspectives and maybe even allow us to get some free translation services.

Take some time to read these when you get a chance...

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t134-forum-rules-must-read
https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t706-proof-fertitta-family-is-100-yr-old-mafia-family-not-just-ties

Cheers, cheers

Dagwood
Admin

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:17 am
i have read them, thank you Smile

I have to say your two threads are almost as sickening as Dana's attempts to tarnish Fedor's legacy. I mean, one can't deny that Silva is rubbing vaseline on his body before every fight in the last 2-3 years and i really don't understand how the UFC hasn't warned him about that, it's silly.

But other than that what you got?? holding shorts?? are you serious? Grabbing the cage? everyone does that, your beloved Fedor had to hold the ropes to prevent Lindland from taking him down, remember? I agree, the ref should have warned him about the shorts, because he held them for like 20-30 seconds, but i don't mind when it's against a cheating prick like Sonnen. What, should we cheer for the anti-fighter to win by laying on top of Anderson for 5 rounds?

i agree he did some illegal things, there's no way around it, but Silva is ten times the fighter Sonnen is and ever will be. I am not a huge fan of Silva either, but you gotta give credit where due. At least don't go overboard with your hate, come on man.

Your other thread is much worse, though.
MR.WILLIE

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:01 am
well the pictures speak for themselves.....short grabbing and the pre-fight ritual are pretty dirty if you ask me
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:52 am
Fairweather wrote:i have read them, thank you Smile

I have to say your two threads are almost as sickening as Dana's attempts to tarnish Fedor's legacy. I mean, one can't deny that Silva is rubbing vaseline on his body before every fight in the last 2-3 years and i really don't understand how the UFC hasn't warned him about that, it's silly.

But other than that what you got?? holding shorts?? are you serious? Grabbing the cage? everyone does that, your beloved Fedor had to hold the ropes to prevent Lindland from taking him down, remember? I agree, the ref should have warned him about the shorts, because he held them for like 20-30 seconds, but i don't mind when it's against a cheating prick like Sonnen. What, should we cheer for the anti-fighter to win by laying on top of Anderson for 5 rounds?

i agree he did some illegal things, there's no way around it, but Silva is ten times the fighter Sonnen is and ever will be. I am not a huge fan of Silva either, but you gotta give credit where due. At least don't go overboard with your hate, come on man.

Your other thread is much worse, though.

No, not really. The ref kept saying stop holding the ropes but if you actually look at Fedor's arm it's just on top of the rope, he isn't even holding it. He grabbed it for a split sceond (even with that it looks like his hand is more just floating on top of the rope), let go and reversed Lindland's takedown.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:18 pm
Soft cheating when compared to Sonnens heavy , ufc-backed cheating .

This is comparable to fedor holding the ropes for a split second against lindland. I'm not trying to defend Silva , just pointing out that it's a bit of reaching statement to call him a full blown cheater knowing that Chael ironically is putting what i still comsider to be illegal substances into his body that aren't fair game across the board because not everyone is allowed to use trt.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 pm
Anderson was in his right. Sonnen uses TRT, so now they're even and it was a fair fight. Laughing

I gotta say i agree with Fairweather, but i understand where Dag is trying to go. I just think because of the way the arguments were presented it went a little overboard.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:23 pm
Luke Rockhold, Tim Kennedy Question Ethics of Anderson Silva's UFC 148 Win

I call it like I see it," Rockhold told the SiriusXM Fight Club on Saturday night, "and [the win] just looked dirty to me."

Of concern to Rockhold: three acts from Silva. Or more precisely, two acts with the spirit of the third being dubious. According to the current Strikeforce middleweight champion, Silva used the vaseline applied to his face before entering the Octagon to smear his arms and chest as he was introduced by UFC ring announcer Bruce Buffer, grabbed Sonnen's shorts in a scramble and striking exchange in the second round, and ultimately threw a knee while Sonnen was down that while technically legal was ostensibly thrown a little too close for comfort.

"[Silva] greased himself again," Rockhold continued. "After the Vitor [Belfort] fight I saw him grease himself. I wasn't very fond of that first one. He did it again, blatantly. And then the shorts grab. And then finally the knee, it ended up legal, but it looked like bad intentions."

Tim Kennedy, who faces Rockhold on July 14th in Portland, Ore. for Rockhold's middleweight title, also didn't shy away from criticism of Zuffa's other middleweight champion. "Wipe grease on your arms, grab your opponent shorts, and knee them in the face when they are down. That's how champions should act?", Kennedy tweeted. He later added Silva's knee to the chest of Sonnen was legal, but did not walk back any of his statements of Silva's other perceived indiscretions.

For both Rockhold and Kennedy, Silva's behavior was bad enough, but was especially problematic because it wasn't in keeping with the top ethical standard expected of a champion.

"All that together, it just wasn't very champion-like for me," Rockhold concluded. "I want to see a respectful champion out there. I know emotions might get high with all the crap talking, but you gotta keep those separate and gotta fight clean."

http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2012/7/8/3145073/luke-rockhold-tim-kennedy-anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-ufc-148-news

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 pm
In the post-fight conference even Chael said that he grabbed the shorts himself as well so I don't see the big deal, these pictures speak a lot more about cheating and its allowance in the sport in general then it says something about Anderson and his character.

I find it alarming how people so quickly turn a blind eye to sonnens past.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
StillWill
StillWill

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:01 pm
lol

how about when fedor grabbed the top rope vs linland to avoid being taken down
Dagwood
Dagwood

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:24 pm
StillWill wrote:lol

how about when fedor grabbed the top rope vs linland to avoid being taken down

lol

What the hell does Fedor have to do with what happened here in this fight alone numerous times spanning long periods of time that were obviously pre-meditated & intentional. The worst example of Anderson INTENTIONALLY cheating here is holding his opponent up by his short's waistband prohibiting him from getting down low enough to take out his legs. The second time should have been a point deduction and the 3rd a DQ period!

To be clear... I AM NO FAN OF CHAEL SONNEN Chael Sonnen who is a convicted felon and previous steroid abusing cheater using idiotic NSAC PED rules to continue to use steroids to get an unfair advantage over his opponents. He's also one of the most disrespectful pr**ks I've ever seen in professional sports and that take a lot. If I had my way convicted felons or steroid users would be banned from the sport.

None of this takes away from the fact that in this particular fight...

1. Anderson INTENTIONALLY greased himself in the ring prior to the fight obviously enough for the ref to towel him off = Cheating With Intent

2. Anderson INTENTIONALLY grabbed Chael firmly by the shorts #1 and held on to control him for strikes & stop TD's = Cheating With Intent

3. Anderson INTENTIONALLY grabbed Chael firmly by the shorts #2 and held on to control him for strikes & stop TD's = Cheating With Intent

4. Anderson INTENTIONALLY grabbed Chael firmly by the shorts #3 and held on to control him for strikes & stop TD's = Cheating With Intent

So at UFC 148 vs Sonnen alone Anderson INTENTIONALLY cheated 1, 2, 3 & 4 times. That means CHEATER, CHEATER, CHEATER, CHEATER!

Unified Rules of MMA wrote:

FOULS

Use of Vaseline and other similar substances

Due to the Penn-St. Pierre matter, the group discussed the application of any substance to the hair or body which could result in an advantage. Absolutely "no" body grease, gels, balms, lotions oils, or other substances may be applied to the hair, face or body. This includes the use of excessive amounts of water "dumped" on a contestant to make him/her slippery. However, Vaseline may be applied solely to the facial area at cage side or ringside in the presence of an inspector, referee, or a person designated by the commission. Any contestant applying anything other than Vaseline in an approved fashion at the appropriate time could be penalized a point or subject to loss by disqualification.

2. Holding opponent's shorts or gloves;

A fighter may not control their opponent's movement by holding onto their opponent's shorts or gloves. A fighter may hold onto or grab their opponent's hand as long as they are not controlling the hand only by using the material of the glove, but by actually gripping the hand of the opponent. It is legal to hold onto your own gloves or shorts

http://www.abcboxing.com/unified_mma_rules.html

If any of you guys want to rationalize this with Chael or Fedor that's fine but... What exactly is overblown or inaccurate about what I just said???

I was around to watch most of Ali career on free TV (antenna) as well as witnessing the unbelievable careers of Gretzky & Michael Jordan. I challenge anybody anywhere to show me evidence of one time in their combined 40 year 2700 game careers where they ever intentional cheated in an attempt to gain a competitive advantage and win a game??? Good luck.

If guys like Roger Clemens in MLB are having their careers & records tarnished by only 3rd party he said-she said... What would video evidence of Roger injecting himself with steroids or repeatedly using vaseline on the brim of his cap during games??? That would be conclusive proof of cheating and would have put a black mark on Clemens' career well before he retired. There could be then be no question with that Roger was repeatedly & intentionally cheating because it was there on video til the end of time.

Question 1: How exactly is this different than Anderson repeatedly greasing while on camera in the ring???

Answer = There is none!

Question 2: How exactly is this different than Anderson repeatedly & intentionally holding Chael's shorts while on camera in the ring???

Answer = There is none!

Good luck getting into the MLB Hall Of Fame Anderson.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:41 pm
^^^ for someone who isn't a fan of Chael you sure are making a strong case for him bro lol

StillWill
StillWill

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:00 pm
your agenda against Silva is clear
Dagwood
Dagwood

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm
Longtime Fan wrote:^^^ for someone who isn't a fan of Chael you sure are making a strong case for him bro lol

This has SFA to do with Chael bro.

Where did I make a case for him for anything??? Put any name in the ___________ vs Sonne at UFC 148 with the same actions by Anderson and my post would be the same. 100% consistent. Even if you put Fedor or Sakuraba in there with the same actions as Silva I would be 100% consistent with what I've said.

If you're gonna lol... how about discrediting my statements backed up with facts and picture/video evidence as well as the corresponding fouls from the Unified Rules??? This is about the undefeated UFC MW champion of the world (many say GOAT) repeatedly cheating in his fights that he also wins. Simple as that.

This would not fly in any other professional sports. Why is it flying with any of you guys or the whole MMA sports media??? There is no rationalizing this. It's repeated cheating. It should carry even more weight becasue the guys is being referred to by many of the masses as the Ali, Gretzky, or Jordan of MMA. How would any of those guys be looked at if they weren't caught on video repeatedly and intentionally cheating.
Hello Barry Bond or Roger Clemens... and their was no smoking gun proof that those guys where cheating even though the were.

The UFC needs to grow up if it wants to keep maintaining its business domestically and growing internationally. So do most of the fans of MMA today. If this kinda crap wouldn't fly with Wayne Rooney in England's premiere league or with Lebron James in the NBA... why the hell should blatant intentional cheating be condoned in MMA. It shouldn't period.

It's okay if the biggest MMA promoter has no integrity. With promoters, that's usually a given. It's a whole other ball of wax if the sport itself has none too. There has to be a public trust in the integrity of the game. It will be the death of MMA if there isn't.

G-MMA Rankings

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 pm
Compared to Sonnen getting busted for roids in their first fight and using TRT in this fight, a little extra vaseline from the face to the chest is not that bad in my opinion. The ref. did wipe it off. Hopefully he will be warned that if he is caught doing that in the future a point will be taken.

He barely grabbed the fence when he went flying in with the knee. I do not see that as illegal.

Grabbing the shorts was the most illegal thing he did but it is still a very minor infraction. I think grabbing the fence intentionnally is just as bad. I do not think a point deduction or a stop of action and warning were necessary for this move. The ref. did tell him to stop grabbing the shorts as a warning and he did immediately.

Last edited by CDF47 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Dagwood
Dagwood

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:31 pm
StillWill wrote:your agenda against Silva is clear

If you can point out any places that I have skewed the facts here... I would appreciate it. Simply saying lol... or a few words is a little disappointing. State your argument against what I've said here and let's have a debate. I'd much prefer for you to discredit my points instead of not challenging me on anything.

I could have simply lol'd back again or said "your agenda FOR Silva is clear".

Last edited by Dagwood on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 pm
I just think its on the ref to call infractions like short pulling. this just shows you can't wear baggy shorts if you intend to get in close to your opponent. Chael had his round and showed the world that he was an overhyped product.

He should have complained to the ref instantaneously if he felt that it was a game changing infraction. He didn't because he also did it to a lesser extent.

Moral of the story , if your gonna cheat , do it well and make it count.

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:04 am
Who gives a shit...Chael lost at the end of the day and we can finally look forward to Jones/Hendo vs Silva next. I'd rather have that than see Sonnen as champ and put up with his wwe circus behavior.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:05 am
So what if he grabbed Chael's shorts it's like Sonnen said everybody does that kind of thing sooner or later.

You mad because Silva will go down as the GOAT ?
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:10 am
Kid Chocolate wrote:So what if he grabbed Chael's shorts it's like Sonnen said everybody does that kind of thing sooner or later.

Silva is the Middleweight GOAT i'll give you that.

G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:17 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:
Kid Chocolate wrote:So what if he grabbed Chael's shorts it's like Sonnen said everybody does that kind of thing sooner or later.

Silva is the Middleweight GOAT i'll give you that.

Agreed. Fedor is the GOAT. Silva is GOAT number 2. He is great but Fedor is the greatest.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
StillWill
StillWill

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:25 am
So Dagwood is Silva a cheater or was it a work? Made up your mind yet?
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:50 am
StillWill wrote:So Dagwood is Silva a cheater or was it a work? Made up your mind yet?

dagwood wrote:
Both fighters do not have to be in on a worked fight. ...

The loser can take a dive after colluding with the promoter, gamblers, organized crime or all of those together. The winner of the fight could be completely in the dark. It's better that way really. The winner goes 100% and can be none the wiser.

dagwood wrote:
7. A no power mostly-blocked punch & Sonnen hesitates for a second & then drops like a sack of potatoes...

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters Untitled-12cwluh

8. Dive - Dive - Dive - Dive - Dive - Dive... if I ever seen one!

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters Tumblr_m1l5g8pKWG1r3gup8o1_400

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 am
That clip does make it look like a dive. I'd like to see a version starting a couple seconds earlier so you can see the punch from that angle and the left body kick that came before it which I referenced before.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum