GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Are we world wide MMA forum?... Are we a news-driven GMMA-Junkie? Empty Are we world wide MMA forum?... Are we a news-driven GMMA-Junkie?

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 am
Hey guys... just wanted to get your thoughts on this. Do you consider G-MMA to be a worldwide MMA forum... or a news driven site like MMAJunkie or BloodyElbow?
Wolfman
Wolfman

Are we world wide MMA forum?... Are we a news-driven GMMA-Junkie? Empty Re: Are we world wide MMA forum?... Are we a news-driven GMMA-Junkie?

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 am
First a forum, but i'd love to have a news website of it to bring more people and show more MMA and be less zuffa shill like other websites.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Are we world wide MMA forum?... Are we a news-driven GMMA-Junkie? Empty Re: Are we world wide MMA forum?... Are we a news-driven GMMA-Junkie?

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:53 am
i consider it a forum mainly because we don't have dedicated writers & reporters who write about today's MMA
Kinosis
Kinosis

Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 am
I think of it as a forum first. I don't have a problems with the news section though.
Adax

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 pm
A bit of both, the forum comes first for me though. The news is like a really awesome plus, I really get everything I want to know here at G-MMA. Up to date info and opinions, quality.
ZuffaKiller

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:46 pm
I think we need more global forum members
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:17 am
It's a bit of both actually. Half-and-half I would say....

What it really is in the end is a unique website that caters to a small demographic of smart mma consumer's/fans
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum