GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Rampage and King Mo have settled their differences Rampage has word for Fail sonnen Empty Rampage and King Mo have settled their differences Rampage has word for Fail sonnen

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:52 pm
monaroCountry

Rampage and King Mo have settled their differences Rampage has word for Fail sonnen Empty Re: Rampage and King Mo have settled their differences Rampage has word for Fail sonnen

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:25 pm
thats great to see, both guys are top guys in my books. Rampage can sometimes get confused though but he says whats on his mind which is good.
MR.WILLIE

Rampage and King Mo have settled their differences Rampage has word for Fail sonnen Empty Re: Rampage and King Mo have settled their differences Rampage has word for Fail sonnen

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 pm
rampage will fight his last zuffa fight and then go to bellator....also he is going to be that tag team partner of king mo in tna....
bolsheet

Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:03 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:rampage will fight his last zuffa fight and then go to bellator....also he is going to be that tag team partner of king mo in tna....

And do Rampage and King Mo have settled their differences Rampage has word for Fail sonnen 4194385176 also, they are on the same spike family
Adax

Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:04 am
Squashed beef is a good thing! Both these guys are funny as hell too so now the comedy can UNITE!
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:21 pm
Bookah T and Stevie Ray 8)
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:48 pm
I could see those two as tag team partners in TNA then fighting each other in Bellator in the next year or so.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 pm
Always wanted to see these two fight in the ring. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Rampage did go to K-1 or pro wrestling at the end of his UFC contract. He definitely has the personality and the name recognition to do well in pro wrestling, I think.

I don't really agree with how Rampage views the sport of MMA, but Mo seems to be an intelligent guy. Shame that he's blacklisted by a lot of people now because of his irrational outburst at the commission hearing a while ago.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 pm
These guys would be good training partners for each other if they stay in MMA.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum