GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Bellator Champ Eduardo Dantas KO'd By Tyson Nam At Shooto Brazil  Empty Bellator Champ Eduardo Dantas KO'd By Tyson Nam At Shooto Brazil

Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 am
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Bellator Champ Eduardo Dantas KO'd By Tyson Nam At Shooto Brazil  Empty Re: Bellator Champ Eduardo Dantas KO'd By Tyson Nam At Shooto Brazil

Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:12 am
Crazy. Our number 2 ranked BW got KO'd in 1 min. 40 secs.
KSW
KSW

Bellator Champ Eduardo Dantas KO'd By Tyson Nam At Shooto Brazil  Empty Re: Bellator Champ Eduardo Dantas KO'd By Tyson Nam At Shooto Brazil

Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:15 am
He was out cold Shocked . That´s what I´ve been saying, there´s a difference between fighting in a ring and cage. The best cagefighters can lose to mid-tier fighters in the ring and vice versa.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:40 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:He was out cold Shocked . That´s what I´ve been saying, there´s a difference between fighting in a ring and cage. The best cagefighters can lose to mid-tier fighters in the ring and vice versa.

Hell yeah, that was a crazy KO. Dantas was totally out. That has to be the GLOBAL-MMA (Non-Zuffa) upset of the year.
wekka
wekka

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:He was out cold Shocked . That´s what I´ve been saying, there´s a difference between fighting in a ring and cage. The best cagefighters can lose to mid-tier fighters in the ring and vice versa.

that's no excuse, Dantas had been fighting in a ring for most of his career.
KSW
KSW

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:41 am
moronoRepublic wrote:

that's no excuse, Dantas had been fighting in a ring for most of his career.
Dantas has been fighting and training in the cage the last couple of years and it could affect his performance. Still Nam deserves all the credit he can get.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum