GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official: @ONEFC has adopted full PRIDE rules for soccer kicks

+8
Heretic
ZuffaKiller
Adax
MR.WILLIE
nodogoshi
RussianTopTeam
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Dagwood
12 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Official: @ONEFC has adopted full PRIDE rules for soccer kicks Empty Official: @ONEFC has adopted full PRIDE rules for soccer kicks

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:48 pm
This is great. Nice to see these guys deal with this issue so quickly.

Official: @ONEFC has adopted full PRIDE rules for soccer kicks Onfepridekicks

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Official: @ONEFC has adopted full PRIDE rules for soccer kicks Empty Re: Official: @ONEFC has adopted full PRIDE rules for soccer kicks

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:49 pm
PRIDE RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....fuck yea!
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Official: @ONEFC has adopted full PRIDE rules for soccer kicks Empty Re: Official: @ONEFC has adopted full PRIDE rules for soccer kicks

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:08 am
what took them so long? this should've been implemented before even OneFC 1
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:04 am
Better late than never. I anticipated that they would make this change following the last card, but I'm still very happy to hear it.
MR.WILLIE

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:10 am
good but they have to overturned the arlovski fight to be fair....
Adax

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 am
YES!!! I was one of the many that got on twitter and sent them grumpy messages, feels good to be hear! ONE FC gives the fans what they want. Agreed on the better late than never sentiments!
ZuffaKiller

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 am
They need to get rid of the cage and go to a ring if they are going to allow full PRIDE rules.
Heretic
Heretic

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 am
better late then never....
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:22 am
A company who actually cares what the fans want and even listens to them?! I know ONE FC isn't owned by zuffa then lol. I am really glad they made this change, now if they would just switch to a ring they would be perfect!
KSW
KSW

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:43 pm
This is great! Put Arlovski vs Sylvia 5 on a card asap and then let the winner fight for the title.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 pm
awesome news. been hoping for this since day one when they announced the stupid open attack rule.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 pm
ZuffaKiller wrote:They need to get rid of the cage and go to a ring if they are going to allow full PRIDE rules.

absolutely agree
MR.WILLIE

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 pm
wishful thinking to all of us....for one to go to the ring....

plus they need to overturned to aa vs sylvia nc
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 pm
ZuffaKiller wrote:They need to get rid of the cage and go to a ring if they are going to allow full PRIDE rules.

Yeah it would be cool to step up the production too, do some nice shows like the japanese did.

I'm just glad they're doing well so far. When it first started i heard many people tell it would just last 1 or 2 events and disappear. Many jokes about OneFC really being just an "one event fc". Take that bitches. ONE is here to stay and i really like their shows so far.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum