GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

aleksander emelianenko interview... Empty aleksander emelianenko interview...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:46 am
The main fight of the next tournament in mixed martial arts M -1 Challenge 34 , which will be held in Moscow HSS "Friendship" on September 30, will fight Aleksander Emelianenko (AE Team ) and a fighter from Latvia Konstantin Glukhov (24-10). On preparing for the upcoming battle said in an interview with our site, Alexander Emelianenko.

- Alexander, how the preparation for the fight with Constantine Glukhov? What are the fees have already been, and what else is planned for the rest of the time? - In August, I went through a training camp in Anapa under my boxing coach Oleg Vladimirovich Menshikov. Special attention was paid to physical fitness and boxing. Now I'm on a sports camp in Kislovodsk and will be returning to Moscow for just before the fight with Glukhov. I will work on hitting technique, and over the struggle. When I'm in Moscow, train at the stadium "Torpedo".

Konstantin Glukhov - pronounced drummer, you also recently prefer to fight in the front. As you consider the features of the opponent in the preparation, how you see the script of the upcoming fight?
- indeed, most of the fights in the last time I spent in the rack, but that does not mean I'm lost on the ground fighting skills. As usual, working in all directions: to jog, developing endurance (in this sense Kislovodsk - a perfect place for such training), pay attention to the shock technique and training with the fighters. In mixed martial arts, especially in the heavyweight category, open to any decisive blow, so to build any plans to develop the script useless. It is important to be prepared for any eventuality, whether the fight standing or fighting on the ground.

- How well do you know the opponent, vote, please, his strengths and weaknesses? - I do not like to compare athletes to analyze their pros and cons, and for this there are experts and journalists. I can say that the deaf - a serious contender. He of the ring is in good shape, he drummer. Always comes first.

- Who are the coaches you are working on at the time, who acts as your sparring partner? - Last time my main trainer is Oleg Menshikov, who also works with the junior team of Russia on boxing. He develops programs that allow me to improve in boxing, develop offensive and defensive actions. As the sparring partners are the guys from the adult team of Russia on boxing.

- The strongest sparring partner was your older brother Theodore. With him there is no way to train?
- Previously, we worked together, but now he has a time-out in the sports career, so common collection is not available now.

- There was quite a long time when you did not play in the tournament organized by M-1 Global. As of now are the relations with this organization as fighting involves a contract and what are the prospects for future cooperation? There was no doubt about it when signing the contract for the fight with Constantine Glukhov?
- We are in the final stages of signing a contract for a few fights in the tournaments held M-1 Global. I am confident that our cooperation will be fruitful, and, most importantly, will please fans and fans of the sport. No doubt, if you sign a contract with M-1 Global to fight with Glukhov I was not. I want to fight and ready.

You take on the super fight, but do not participate in title fights. Why is that?

- This question is best addressed to the organizers of the tournament. I did not choose my opponents and have not stated will fight for the title or not. Ready to fight with any opponent.

- What is the fate of the team AE Team, who is a member of it? - For a while I was able to successfully combine the role of coach, team manager and myself to perform in the ring. Now I have decided to concentrate on his own career. In addition, the team is expensive - that requires serious financial support. Athletes need to provide a place to train, shape, drugs, organized the collection and so on. For all this, we need money. We do not have a sponsor who could help us in the organization of the project, so long as the team AE Team is one athlete - Alexander Emelianenko.

- Does the performance in combat sambo tournament in professional boxing? What tournaments and championships are planning to participate? - I guess to continue their performances in MMA, according to the rules of professional boxing and combat sambo tournament. I am interested to develop in different directions, and improve their skills. So far, I have only one task - to prepare well and dignity in the event of M-1 Challenge 34 in Moscow on 30 September.

- The upcoming fight will take place simultaneously with the first Russian Championship finals in mixed martial arts MMA under the auspices of the Union of Russia. Does it matter to you? How do you assess the prospects for these championships and their importance for the development of mixed martial arts in the country? - I am very pleased that there has been progress in the recognition of MMA in Russia as an official sport, increasing its popularity, the Union of MMA. All this will allow the sport to grow even more in our country.

- What can you say about the creation of the Union of mixed martial arts MMA Russia, its role and prospects? - This is a very useful and correct process, which regulate the system of MMA in Russia, will make it more manageable, transparent and organized.

- What kind of work you do as an advisor to the head of Moscow Sport Committee is to combine it with exercise and preparing for battle? - I'm doing mostly representative functions, participate in open sports schools, charitable giving master classes, and promotes the sport among children and youth. Leaders Moskomsport knows that I have an active athlete and exercise, so problems with the combination of my not arise.

- Remains to wish you success in training and win the upcoming fight! - Thank you, I will try to show beautiful fight and please the fans.

http://mixfight.ru/news/2012/9/6/AE_inerview/
KSW
KSW

aleksander emelianenko interview... Empty Re: aleksander emelianenko interview...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:49 pm
I will try to show beautiful fight and please the fans.
Enough said. Aleks is as classy as his brother.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum