GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Shamil Zavurov will rule again! Empty Shamil Zavurov will rule again!

Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:18 am
Trust me... Zavarov will be M-1 WW champ again soon.

He was beating Enomoto & only got subbed cause he gassed in the 5th round of their fight. Just on TD's and top control in the first 4 rounds he was winning the fight. He really won the f***'d up majority draw refereeing/judging debacle vs Yakov Smirnov. In April he fought in S-70 and got a TKO 1.5 minutes in to the first round.

In Dag's world he's 20-1. As for the rest of your world's... Zavurov is gonna be back to rock them!

Oh yeah... Give up some luv for the Dagestani's.

Shamil Zavurov will rule again! Shamil01q
........Imam Shamil (1797-1871)

monaroCountry

Shamil Zavurov will rule again! Empty Re: Shamil Zavurov will rule again!

Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:43 am
+1
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:29 am
Zaurov is a beast and the Dagestani people are strong and brave exept for Imam Shamil
Dagwood
Dagwood

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:13 am
Deadanimal wrote:Zaurov is a beast and the Dagestani people are strong and brave exept for Imam Shamil

I tried. Bad reference. Haha.

On a serious note Deadanimal... my grandparents on my mothers side came form around Stalingrad/Volgograd or the southern Volga river region only a few hundred miles from Chechnya. They were ethnic-German farmers who's community was originally brought into Russia by Catherine The Great in the 18th century. They were brought there to teach better farming practices to Russian farmers and got free land/homesteads to come settle there.

My grandma & grandpa had to flee because when the Bolshevik's rose up. They were 15 & 17. All of my grandma's 5 brothers, her father, and her uncle were taken out and shot by the Bolshevik's at the beginning of the revolution. Her mother and 2 sisters became starving refugees right there as their home & farm was confiscated.

I'm Irish on my dad's side of the family... Re-read the previous paragraph & insert "Vatican, the Normans, the English" wherever it says Bolshevik in the above paragraph. Laughing

Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 am

Sad story man i dident know ur half German from Volga u guys are like brothers to us Very Happy when the germans and chechens were deported to siberia our people became friends whit eatchater we shared culture Very Happy my dads mom and dad knew many volga germans and there were a couple of volga germans who became chechens they maid their own chechen clan and now they speak chechen language Very Happy and we chechens eat german food Very Happy

but anyway i feel bad for ur grandma and grandpa in the soviet times it was very hard for people to live germans,chechens,ukranians,russians and others may ur grandmas brothers and father and uncle rest in peace
Dagwood
Dagwood

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 am
Deadanimal wrote:

Sad story man i dident know ur half German from Volga u guys are like brothers to us Very Happy when the germans and chechens were deported to siberia our people became friends whit eatchater we shared culture Very Happy my dads mom and dad knew many volga germans and there were a couple of volga germans who became chechens they maid their own chechen clan and now they speak chechen language Very Happy and we chechens eat german food Very Happy

but anyway i feel bad for ur grandma and grandpa in the soviet times it was very hard for people to live germans,chechens,ukranians,russians and others may ur grandmas brothers and father and uncle rest in peace

Wow! That's crazy. I am officially now 1/4 Chechen. 8)

Our family never really got the whole story as to what went on after my grandparents fled. My grandma never did hear from her mother or sisters again. There was no communication going in or out of the Soviet Union til 25 years ago really. My grandma would never share much about what happened. It was too upsetting for her. Even right up til she died.

So maybe my great grandma & great aunts were sent to Siberia to with your people. Not many people made it back from there. My faith in humanity leapt up off the dirty floor when you said that Caucasus Muslims & Volgo-Christian/Catholics joined together to help each other and ended up merging communities. That's pretty wild. That's not happened often in the past 1400 years.

We'll have to start a thread to talk more about this in Arne Chan. What as small world. Maybe .00000000000001% of the world even would know what a Volga German is.

Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 am
yea Very Happy i have known that the volga germans existed for a long time Very Happy and may ur grandma rest in peace
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum