GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

m-1 interested in sergei and arlovski...

+7
RussianTopTeam
KSW
wekka
CDF47
Dagwood
Deadanimal
MR.WILLIE
11 posters
Go down
MR.WILLIE

m-1 interested in sergei and arlovski... Empty m-1 interested in sergei and arlovski...

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:52 pm
President of M-1 Global, Vadim Finkelstein expressed interest in cooperation with Belarus Andrei Arlovski and Russia's Sergei Kharitonov .

- With Kharitonov we repeatedly communicated to the possible cooperation - said Finkelstein at a press conference in Moscow - I really want to have it performed. But it promises to serve in other countries - the U.S. and Japan. I would like to arrange a fight with Jeff Monson . But Sergey still does not accept the offer. And Arlovski very large queries. We offered him we speak, can arrange ... He is a very interesting fighter. I think that Alexander Emelianenko in a heartbeat had to fight with him.

http://mixfight.ru/news/2012/9/20/M_1_Global_gotovo_sotrudnichaty_s_Kharitonovym_i_Arlovskim/

Deadanimal
Deadanimal

m-1 interested in sergei and arlovski... Empty Re: m-1 interested in sergei and arlovski...

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:56 pm
Great news it would be huge for M1 if they signed Kharitonov and arlovski
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

m-1 interested in sergei and arlovski... Empty Re: m-1 interested in sergei and arlovski...

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:08 pm
Oh those "crazy" Russians... 8)

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:57 pm
AA and Sergei would be awesome signings. Aleks, Monson, Garner, Guram, AA, and Sergei could make for some very interesting fights.
wekka
wekka

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 pm
Wouldn't be bad at all, excellent fits within their heavyweight division.

Would really make up for the loss of Volkov.
KSW
KSW

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:54 pm
M-1 needs big names like Sergei and Arlovski, not just for superfights but to fight for the M-1 title. Aleks vs Arlovski in the Olympic stadium in Moscow would be awesome.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:13 pm
Arlovski is looking to fight Cormier, that is if he gets the green light from the BBF
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:59 am
I don't know how much either of them have left to give, but I'd like to see them fight Deuce or Guram. A rematch between Sergei and Aleks is intriguing.
KSW
KSW

Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:58 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:I don't know how much either of them have left to give, but I'd like to see them fight Deuce or Guram. A rematch between Sergei and Aleks is intriguing.
Arlovski has a couple of more years and Sergei maybe 4-5 to give. Both are great fighters and it would be nice to see them against the top M-1 guys. Winner of Deuce/Guram vs Sergei.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:26 pm
They are offering Sergei a fight with Monson? Of course he'll not accept it. Give him Aleks and some good money and he'll be there in a minute.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:34 pm
Wolfman wrote:They are offering Sergei a fight with Monson? Of course he'll not accept it. Give him Aleks and some good money and he'll be there in a minute.

Now come on Wolfie. Smile Sergei's said public ally that M-1 or anyone in the states hasn't been putting up the cash he's getting. Now M-1 confirms it.

Sergie I'm very sure would want to avenge his loss to Monson. The money has to be as good or better than he's been getting currently with other MMA & boxing fights. How can you blame him?
monaroCountry

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:11 pm
No one can blame Sergei, Monson is a dangerous fighter the same as Alex.

Both parties seem to be civil, unlike Dana and UFC who disrespected Fedor after their deal didnt work out.
Adax

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:11 am
Aleks vs. Sergei rematch will never lose it's luster, make it fucking happen M-1!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:29 pm
Monson vs. Sergei would be sweet, as would, Aleks vs. Sergei, Garner vs. Sergei, and Guram vs. Sergei. They have to make this happen. They could make some sweet fights.

Hopefully AA goes there as well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum