GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many of you....

+6
brace
Wolfman
Michał
KSW
nodogoshi
Longtime Fan
10 posters
Go down
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

How many of you.... Empty How many of you....

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:12 pm
....still post frequently on team takeover forums? I have stopped doing so, because that place really is filled with a bunch of people I despise right now. Even though there was a makeup between the administration (BSL and Fletch) I'm not feeling it either way. I renounced my mod status like a month ago when Fletch questioned my loyalty and went on to insinuate I was a BSL "follower" even though I've had my point of view since before I even met him.

Very narrow minded posters over there , I rather help build this place up than go back there to post on a daily basis.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

How many of you.... Empty Re: How many of you....

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 pm
Frankly, Apathy being modded was the last straw for me. The guy is just a dumbshit, but now that he is demodded I find my disposition slightly more positive. But the place is still the same hellhole it was 2 days ago. I don't really care so much, maybe it'll get better. There are still people there I like to discuss with, and the more good forums the better as far as I am concerned. I don't want to be negative about the place just to be negative. If there are good discussions going on, than great. I do tend to find myself scrolling through a lot of filth though in a variety of threads. I prefer this place as of now, most certainly.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:29 pm
I´ve been lurking at TT and it´s mostly name calling and personal insults. I want to discuss mma and how to defeat Zuffa. That´s what we do here.
Michał
Michał

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:34 pm
They banned me till 2038, so I'm banned for a good 27 years.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:36 pm
I stopped. Everything was so annoying that i just left. I was new there so i wasn't that attached to the place anyway. Also most of the guys that i enjoed reading are here already, so to me, this is the only forum i'll keep posting/reading.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:37 pm
Michał wrote:They banned me till 2038, so I'm banned for a good 27 years.

Your Wisdom Swallows Cocks thread was prodigious material.

One of the best threads in the history of the internet.

Fuck those shit eaters.

If I get a chance though, I'll demand your unbanning.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 pm
Michal, why did they ban you? For a while you made that place and was one of the reasons I went there to read fun posts.

I still lurk there once in a very rare while, to get a dose of JMMA opinion, but I do not post. TT has become not to my taste. I don't want to hate on fighters just to piss off their fans and to call people faggots and to take MMA boards seriously anymore. I have become too laid back.

I see now that TT board has its role. It is mostly for troll posts and feces throwing, which I guess could be fun. But some opinions on there make me physically sick from the scathing negativity, that it makes me both, hate and feel sorry for those people. Some people like it, but it's not for me anymore. From time to time I get a knee jerk reaction to post, but then for some reason I stop and ask myself why bother. Must be the whole enlightenment thing.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:46 pm
i stopped posting there but I go back to lurk after every Fedor fight to see what people have to say, or any of my favorite fighters for that matter, it looks like most threads that get started there turn into troll wars though

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 pm
Longtime Fan wrote:....still post frequently on team takeover forums? I have stopped doing so, because that place really is filled with a bunch of people I despise right now. Even though there was a makeup between the administration (BSL and Fletch) I'm not feeling it either way. I renounced my mod status like a month ago when Fletch questioned my loyalty and went on to insinuate I was a BSL "follower" even though I've had my point of view since before I even met him.

Very narrow minded posters over there , I rather help build this place up than go back there to post on a daily basis.
Would be cool if we could take this forum to the next level. Do you have any suggestions on how to recruit legit members? I would like to invite M-1 fans from all over the world because they get too much shit on other forums.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:41 pm
Fletch is a cunt

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:43 pm
My only suggestion is to create a banner for this forum that we can stick in our sigs and promote on other popular forums that are tolerant.

KSW
KSW

Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:56 pm
Longtime Fan wrote:My only suggestion is to create a banner for this forum that we can stick in our sigs and promote on other popular forums that are tolerant.

Good idea, we have a good name that is easy to remember. TT doesn´t even have a domain name.
Michał
Michał

Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:19 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
Michał wrote:They banned me till 2038, so I'm banned for a good 27 years.

Your Wisdom Swallows Cocks thread was prodigious material.

One of the best threads in the history of the internet.

Fuck those shit eaters.

If I get a chance though, I'll demand your unbanning.

lmao, that thread was gnarly. To be honest, I'm too addicted to trolling TT. I can't post there no more, I was asked to be banned by StillW1LL but he refused to ban me. Why I started posting crazy hate threads there.

brace
brace

Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am
How many of you.... 3281942662 u rascal..
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:33 am
I still post but for fun and because i'm friends with many guys there but it's not a place i can have smart and rational MMA discussion anymore.

How many of you.... 10pu0s3
In fact professional wrestling is strong. - Kazushi Sakuraba
brace
brace

Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:43 pm
I just went there for science and it's the same it's ever been. Fletch still trolling Lennox Lewis as GOAT HW, the nut. It's still kinda funny, I admit, but I am too old for e-feuds..
Michał
Michał

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:26 pm
brace wrote:I just went there for science and it's the same it's ever been. Fletch still trolling Lennox Lewis as GOAT HW, the nut. It's still kinda funny, I admit, but I am too old for e-feuds..

I don't think Lennox is HW GOAT, but his in my top 5.
Michał
Michał

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:38 pm
1. Ali
2. Joe Louis
3. Larry Homles
4.Lennox Lewis
5.Jack johnson
6. Rocky Marciano
7.Gene Tunney
8.Foremen
9.Joe Fraizer
10.Sonny Liston

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:38 pm
Michał wrote:
brace wrote:I just went there for science and it's the same it's ever been. Fletch still trolling Lennox Lewis as GOAT HW, the nut. It's still kinda funny, I admit, but I am too old for e-feuds..

He is a great fighter and no doubt one of the top, but his division was not very strong in overall history and I'm not saying he ducked Vitaly, but he conveniently retired when it came to the rematch. So basically what I'm saying is he ducked Vitaly. I would not push him as GOAT.
Michał
Michał

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:46 pm
brace wrote:
Michał wrote:

He is a great fighter and no doubt one of the top, but his division was not very strong in overall history and I'm not saying he ducked Vitaly, but he conveniently retired when it came to the rematch. So basically what I'm saying is he ducked Vitaly. I would not push him as GOAT.

his division was not strong??? He faced Ruddock, McCall, Morrison, Tyson, Holyfeild, Vitali, Mercer, Golota, Briggs, Mavrović, Grant, Botha, David Tua, Rahman.

Lennox has one of the best resumes ever. the division back then was strong!

and you gotta remember Lennox was 38 when he retired. Sure he should of gave Vitali a rematch, but if he lost the excuse would be he was past his prime. It would prove nothing to Vitali if he won.
KSW
KSW

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 pm
Foreman is the HW GOAT. We need to make a thread about this in the boxing section.
Adax

Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:48 pm
i still lurk and post a little over at TT, there's still some fun guys over there still but essentially pretty much what IQ said.
brace
brace

Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:20 pm
Michał wrote:
brace wrote:
Michał wrote:

his division was not strong??? He faced Ruddock, McCall, Morrison, Tyson, Holyfeild, Vitali, Mercer, Golota, Briggs, Mavrović, Grant, Botha, David Tua, Rahman.

Lennox has one of the best resumes ever. the division back then was strong!

and you gotta remember Lennox was 38 when he retired. Sure he should of gave Vitali a rematch, but if he lost the excuse would be he was past his prime. It would prove nothing to Vitali if he won.

Some of those guys were past their primes and others had questionable records. Vitaly was winning the first fight, but they had to stop it because of a bad cut. Vitaly was on the way to win.

Johan if you wanna make a GOAT discussion thread in boxing and move the posts, I think it's a good idea..

P.S. Michal, don't get me wrong. I think Lewis is one of top fighters of all time, great genius boxer and his record is stellar. I would have him around the same spot as you. But remember, we are talking in context of THEE GOAT, which he is not.

Last edited by brace on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
brace
brace

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:31 pm
guys, pls stop fighting with the TT board, it is getting ridiculous..
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:57 pm
brace wrote:guys, pls stop fighting with the TT board, it is getting ridiculous..

I think it would be better for us to just move on and forget this. I don't think it would be cool for us to be seen as some kind of renegade TT as someone said joking there.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum