GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
retrocausality

Zoila Gurgel vs Jessica "Evil" Eye set for Bellator 83 Empty Zoila Gurgel vs Jessica "Evil" Eye set for Bellator 83

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:57 pm
http://www.mmarising.com/news/2012/11/01/zoila-gurgel-to-face-jessica-eye-at-bellator-83-in-december/

Fresh off of her win this past weekend, Zoila “The Warrior Princess” Gurgel will next face Jessica “Evil” Eye at Bellator Fighting Championships 83 on December 7th in Atlantic City, New Jersey. MMARising.com confirmed the featured flyweight matchup with Bellator officials this afternoon.

I think Zoila is finally going to take an L here. Twisted Evil TBH she looked really bad in her last fight. She is lucky that fight was only streamed and not on the main card.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Zoila Gurgel vs Jessica "Evil" Eye set for Bellator 83 Empty Re: Zoila Gurgel vs Jessica "Evil" Eye set for Bellator 83

Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:05 am
I'm glad the ladies are now getting more stages to show their skills. For some reason their work on the ground seems much more 'stimulating' than the men. If ya' know what I mean... 8)

Adax

Zoila Gurgel vs Jessica "Evil" Eye set for Bellator 83 Empty Re: Zoila Gurgel vs Jessica "Evil" Eye set for Bellator 83

Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:35 am
I'm just glad Zoila is just fighting more frequently again. Bellator needs to get their next women's tourney in order now that they have Spike.
KSW
KSW

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:52 am
Dagwood wrote:I'm glad the ladies are now getting more stages to show their skills. For some reason their work on the ground seems much more 'stimulating' than the men. If ya' know what I mean... 8)

I must admit it can be very stimulating.

I wonder what plans Bellator has for WMMA.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum