GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

New bouts announced for DEEP Cage Impact Empty New bouts announced for DEEP Cage Impact

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:59 pm
DEEP have announced a number of matches for their upcoming Cage Impact 2012 show, the event will take place at the Differ Ariake in Tokyo on December 8th.

Here are some of the fights announced for the show:

DEEP Flyweight Title Bout
(c)Yuki Motoya vs Yuya Shibata

Bantamweight 1# Contender Bout
DJ.taiki vs Yoshiki Harada

Bantamweight Bout
Tatsumitsu Wada vs Yusaku Nakamura

Bantamweight Bout
Takafumi Otsuka vs Seiji Akao

Welterweight Bout
Taisuke Okuno vs Shigetoshi Iwase

Openweight Bout
Amanda Lucas vs Yuiga Yuiga

http://www.asianmma.com/?p=4281
wekka
wekka

New bouts announced for DEEP Cage Impact Empty Re: New bouts announced for DEEP Cage Impact

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:44 pm
Wada/Nakamura is going to be absolutely sick. Glad to see Okuno back too. Otsuka/Akao is a fight I've been wanting to see for awhile too.
Marcelo Tigre
Marcelo Tigre

New bouts announced for DEEP Cage Impact Empty Re: New bouts announced for DEEP Cage Impact

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 pm
Stacked card. Monkey take the title. Lots of close fights.
retrocausality

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 pm
man I cant wait to see this, hope it doesn't take months to make it onto the internet.
wekka
wekka

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:43 pm
I really like the flyweight title match. Its good to see such a solid 125 bout in a division that was just instituted in DEEP
wekka
wekka

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 pm
retrocausality wrote:man I cant wait to see this, hope it doesn't take months to make it onto the internet.

Last Cage Impact event took about two months, so I'd assume the same for this one
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:19 pm
retrocausality wrote:man I cant wait to see this, hope it doesn't take months to make it onto the internet.

Yeah, that is the biggest prob. with DEEP events. Takes forever to see them.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:20 pm
wekka wrote:

Last Cage Impact event took about two months, so I'd assume the same for this one

Yup. DEEP 60 is still nowhere to be found. The DEEP event last February (I think 57) with all the title fights was available the next day. That is rare though.
retrocausality

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:23 pm
i think big problem is with the group rudos being busted. They capped ALOT of japanese shows and released them. The last DEEP released was the fight network version.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 pm
retrocausality wrote:i think big problem is with the group rudos being busted. They capped ALOT of japanese shows and released them. The last DEEP released was the fight network version.

That sucks. It sucks not being able to see these DEEP shows. Rudos needs a replacement.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum