GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters Empty Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:06 pm
Aleksander Karelin and master Marcus Vinícius Di Lucia
Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters 00-7168-650-450-80-c

Last week the BJJ black belt Marcus Vinicius Di Lucia made a series of seminars in Russia along with his purple belt Anatoly Azarkim, in on of those he received the illustrious visit of Aleksander Karelin, the Wrestling legend and winner of four olympic medals in the sport, being three gold and one silver.

"I was giving a seminar at Novosibirsk city and had the honor to be visited by the legend Aleksander Karelin, that talked to me and posed relaxed for pictures with my students", revealed the brazilian, who owns the Beverly Hills Jiu Jitsu gym, in the United States.

Other than olympic medals, Aleksander Karelin was also nine times world champion and twelve times european champion of wrestling. The importance of Karelin to the sport is so big, that at the end of his career they wanted to match him against the Jiu Jitsu legend Rickson Gracie, but the fight never happened.

Karelin chilling on the mat with the Jiu Jitsu seminar students. Very Happy
Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters Image-7167-650-450-80-c

Russian wants to help brazilian fighters

Considering that wrestling is the achilles heel of the brazilian fighters and the strenght of their main opponents, the americans, Marcão revealed that Karelin has plans to help. "He's negociating of sending russian wrestling coaches to Brazil and i'll help it", said Marcus Vinícius, that had a fundemental role on the visit of Darrel Gohlar, the first american to teach wrestling to brazilian MMA fighters.

Source: http://portaldovaletudo.uol.com.br/br/noticias/item/3793-lenda-do-wrestling-karelin-negocia-para-trazer-treinadores-russos-ao-brasil

How awesome would that be. One of the most acomplished athletes there was and wrestling GOAT helping us. Hopefully everything goes well and it can help to fill this ever present hole in our game. Thanks Karelin. Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters 2750705302

Just thought it would be cool to share it with you guys.

Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters 469908358
ZuffaKiller

Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters Empty Re: Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:09 pm
Thast cool the wrestling game in Brazil should rise if he continues to help there.
Marcelo Tigre
Marcelo Tigre

Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters Empty Re: Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 pm
He's sending spies in my opinion. Aleksander Karelin wants to help Brazilian fighters 238422389
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:54 pm
Man I wish a PRIME Karelin would show up at a UFC event and display what TRUE wrestling is.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum