GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

List of Dane white trash his fighters/Non UFC fighters Empty List of Dane white trash his fighters/Non UFC fighters

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:49 am
the list is about dane white throw his fighter/Non UFC fighters
throw them on under the bus

Hey guys name some fighter to put on the list
Name the fighter and the situation what did it occur

List of Dane white trash his fighters/Non UFC fighters Image[/color][/u]

Last edited by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 13 times in total
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

List of Dane white trash his fighters/Non UFC fighters Empty Re: List of Dane white trash his fighters/Non UFC fighters

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:52 am
Dane white trash GSP because he wants to take some time and think of retired.dane white is going to try to convince gsp to go back the cage.

kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

List of Dane white trash his fighters/Non UFC fighters Empty Re: List of Dane white trash his fighters/Non UFC fighters

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:56 am
I'LL RESPECT SOME FIGHTER WHO WILL STAND UP AGAINST DANE WHITE AND DON'T LET TRASH TALKING GO ON.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:59 pm
Does it have to be fighters with the UFC? If so here is a small list

Anderson Silva- Dancing in the octagon
Tito Ortiz- Not being a kiss ass and realizing what he was worth
Rampage Jackson- see Tito Ortiz and he beat the golden boy Chuck Liddell
Randy Couture- First for wanting to leave to fight the GOAT Fedor now for leaving and going to Bellator.
Jon Jones- not taking a fight on 8 days notice which cost him money cause the flimsy horse shot card he put together.
Dan Henderson- see argument above.

Non UFC fighters

Fedor- Bashes him for not singing with his promotion and not "fighting the best" even though the UFC heavyweight division was a joke and Fedor would have run through all of them. Then when he goes to Strikeforce who had a better heavyweight division at the time and he loses he rips him even though all of the guys who beat Fedor in Strikeforce are contenders in their respective divisions in the UFC.

^ sorry for the rant lol
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:15 pm
Roy Nelson - he says stupid shit.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:44 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
pride4ver wrote:Does it have to be fighters with the UFC? If so here is a small list
Anderson Silva- Dancing in the octagon
Tito Ortiz- Not being a kiss ass and realizing what he was worth
Rampage Jackson- see Tito Ortiz and he beat the golden boy Chuck Liddell
Randy Couture- First for wanting to leave to fight the GOAT Fedor now for leaving and going to Bellator.
Jon Jones- not taking a fight on 8 days notice which cost him money cause the flimsy horse shot card he put together.
Dan Henderson- see argument above.

prideever wrote:Non UFC fighters
Fedor- Bashes him for not singing with his promotion and not "fighting the best" even though the UFC heavyweight division was a joke and Fedor would have run through all of them. Then when he goes to Strikeforce who had a better heavyweight division at the time and he loses he rips him even though all of the guys who beat Fedor in Strikeforce are contenders in their respective divisions in the UFC.

^ sorry for the rant lol
hm...i have not thought about non ufc fighter?ok i'll change it to both
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:01 pm
Dana White is totally anti-showmanship from fighters.  Another reason he sucks. I like the entrances to the ring in PRIDE and DREAM and such. They made things fun. If I was a fighter and I wanted to enter the ring wearing this...

List of Dane white trash his fighters/Non UFC fighters 39507

I should be able to. If I get ktfo, that is on me... but it should have nothing to do with because I looked cool.
wekka
wekka

Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:08 pm
I just don't see what's cool about mean mugging and getting your hat stolen.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:21 pm
Maybe that is why Dana does not want Askren in UFC... because he's been wearing that Rocky Dennis mask all these years.
adam
adam

Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:22 pm
GSP- He's a weirdo for trying to advance the sport and do VADA and he owes everyone the world because of Saturday. Rolling Eyes
adam
adam

Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:23 pm
Uncle Red wrote:Dana White is totally anti-showmanship from fighters.  Another reason he sucks. I like the entrances to the ring in PRIDE and DREAM and such. They made things fun. If I was a fighter and I wanted to enter the ring wearing this...

List of Dane white trash his fighters/Non UFC fighters 39507

I should be able to. If I get ktfo, that is on me... but it should have nothing to do with because I looked cool.
Yeah, I never got why he was so against the sport having a little personality either.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:58 pm
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:30 pm
wekka wrote:I just don't see what's cool about mean mugging and getting your hat stolen.
and sipping from an unopen can of xyience energy drink.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:43 pm
Here's a few more though they were non UFC fighters.

Alistair Overeem- Before going to the UFC, Dana said it was embarrassing that MMA sites put him in the top 10.
Frank Shamrock- Has said every insult possible and has erased him from UFC history.
Greg Jackson- Called a fucking sport killer for advising Jon Jones not to fight Chael Sonnen on 8 days notice
Kimbo Slice- Says he sucks and couldn't fucking fight.
wekka
wekka

Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:59 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Here's a few more though they were non UFC fighters.

Alistair Overeem- Before going to the UFC, Dana said it was embarrassing that MMA sites put him in the top 10.
Frank Shamrock- Has said every insult possible and has erased him from UFC history.
Greg Jackson- Called a fucking sport killer for advising Jon Jones not to fight Chael Sonnen on 8 days notice
Kimbo Slice- Says he sucks and couldn't fucking fight.
I love that you put the quotes verbatim so you can really see how retarded he really is.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:15 am
I think what's more important is, who hasn't the BBF bashed?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum