GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life Empty UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:27 pm
ppl on here have some kind of cover up in the MMA world about this!

Dana is a horrible person to his grandma and family, You will learn the real side of Dane .
                                              watch the video

Very old news and yes it's been discussed and deleted here plenty of times.In before deletion\

And it wouldn't surprise me if this post gets deleted.

ha stupid DreamerMMA Moderator  from underground made stupid reason to freeze the thread 
I'm going to freeze this thread for that reason. I just don't feel this kind of thread will do anyone any good. 
  How everytime someone speak the truth about ufc tacky and dirty crap toward the mma.MMA media try to shut down people who speak the truth but rebel are going rise up.
                UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life Artworks-000055543824-hs832l-crop

Last edited by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mikal
Mikal

UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life Empty Re: UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:28 pm
While I'm sure he was an asshole as a kid.. does his life outside of what he's done in the UFC and in Zuffa really matter? Shouldn't his misdoings inside those companies be the focus?
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life Empty Re: UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life

Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:36 pm
Yeah anything with momy dady drama I usually don't care about.

It shows he's an asshole but what else is new if she had some real insider info of some crooked Mafia shits one thing but yeah meh.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:30 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:How everytime someone speak the truth about ufc tacky and dirty crap toward the mma.MMA media try to shut down people who speak the truth but rebel are going rise up.[/font][/color][/left]
                UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life Artworks-000055543824-hs832l-crop

UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life June_t10

https://twitter.com/JuneWhiteMMA/status/274754141513994240

UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life June_t11

https://twitter.com/JuneWhiteMMA/status/341924461844508672
https://twitter.com/GlobalMMAcom/status/341730523577712641
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:42 am
The UG seems to have a history of censorship. If Kirik doesn't take down/censor you directly, his pack of mods do the work.

Odd that a mma author(June White) isn't allowed to be mentioned on a mma site.
KSW
KSW

Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:48 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:The UG seems to have a history of censorship. If Kirik doesn't take down/censor you directly, his pack of mods do the work.

Odd that a mma author(June White) isn't allowed to be mentioned on a mma site.
Don´t know much about UG, who´s Kirik?
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:52 pm
Kirik is one of the main people behind the UG.
KSW
KSW

Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:56 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Kirik is one of the main people behind the UG.
Did he create the site/forum? Does Zuffa own the UG?
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:58 pm
ug like being a cheap clean version of Sherdog  with strict rules.I know most mma fighter post it on there.UG still suck ball in my opinion. 
Kirik Jenness owns the ug website and is the official record keeper for mixed martial arts.
KSW
KSW

Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:01 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:ug like being a cheap clean version of Sherdog  with strict rules.I know most mma fighter post it on there.UG still suck ball in my opinion. 
Kirik Jenness owns the ug website and is the official record keeper for mixed martial arts.
Tbh mixedmartialarts.com looks terrible and is very slow so I don´t go there too often. I hope it goes down the toilet.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:25 pm
Kirk also censored peoples post on rapist Lloyd Irvin
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:01 am

1. UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life AkHthxaS_normalRyann Von Doom ‏
    [ltr]@RyannVonDoom[/ltr]

25 Dec
    Stepping away from the ug for a while. Fuck creepy and the zuffa schills.

Expand
  • UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life 2e_jhYe5_normalsuperCalo ‏
    [ltr]@superCalo[/ltr]

25 Dec
    @RyannVonDoom difficult to compete with paid posters, it's their meal ticket on the line so willing to work the extra mile

Expand
  • UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life AkHthxaS_normalRyann Von Doom ‏
    [ltr]@RyannVonDoom[/ltr]

25 Dec
    @superCalo yep.

• UG try to protect dane by delete thread about Dane white real Life AkHthxaS_normalRyann Von Doom ‏
    [ltr]@RyannVonDoom[/ltr]

25 Dec
    @superCalo uncle creepy trying to appease the zuffa masters and thte paid posters are blehhhhh

Hide conversation
  • Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum